April 29, 2024, 04:33:52 pm

Author Topic: Inactivity  (Read 5440 times)

Offline john_peters

• View Profile
Inactivity
« on: November 19, 2012, 12:56:55 am »
Hello fellow EGC members. I am sad to say I will be going inactive for atleast 3-4 days. The reason is because I need to get shit straight in my life again. For some reason I feel if I dont get shit straight now I'm gonna end up commiting suicide. Life is just pissing me off. See you all in 3-4 days

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:21:42 am »
I had this problem in dcember and january. Just think of a happy place and talk it out, and it should work out fine. i here for you bro, take as much time as u need !
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 07:38:18 am »
take time to get your game straight bro!

i need some loving from  my brother from another mother
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 11:44:38 pm »
Take some time off, I know that life can be difficult at some times, If you need someone to talk to, you know were i'm at! (Skype, IRC, Forums, etc...)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 12:29:35 pm »
Hello fellow EGC members. I am sad to say I will be going inactive for atleast 3-4 days. The reason is because I need to get shit straight in my life again. For some reason I feel if I dont get shit straight now I'm gonna end up commiting suicide. Life is just pissing me off. See you all in 3-4 days

Take all the time you need to gather yourself. And as for wanting to Commit suicide, That's one of the stupidest thoughts anyone can have. Yeah life is hard. But nobody said it would always be easy, Everyone has there ups and downs in life, Even I do. But I don't let that stop me from living my life. Anyone who thinks of doing that is not thinking about what the future might hold for them, Things can and will get better as time goes on, But alot of people don't wanna wait for that to happen.

Like say for instance: (Hypothetically)
There was a homeless man that was sick and tired of being homeless and always living on the streets. He thinks to himself he is never gonna get off the street for the rest of his life, Never gonna have any money to eat. One day he begs someone for money and they gave him enough to walk into a Liquor store to buy a lotto ticket and the jack pot was 38Million Dollars. He buys the ticket. After buying the ticket, He thought to himself by him winning the odds are against him 1000000 to 1. He then thought to himself "If I don't win, I might as well kill myself cause I got nothing more to live for" When he says that, He doesn't believe in himself. The next day he walks passed a trashcan that had a newspaper in it. He takes it out and looks at the lotto numbers and he checks his ticket and saw that all the numbers he had on that ticket are exactly matching whats showing in the paper. He didn't believe in himself before finding out he won. But he saw there is always a chance for life to get better if you just believe. He then turns in the lotto ticket and claims his money and he started his life that he has always wished for.

I know that doesn't relate to what your going through. But it still falls in the same category of believing that life will get better. There's no telling when and how life will get better, But one day you will see that it will. All you need to do is stay strong and don't let anything hold you down. Don't let anyone try to change who you are or who you want to be, you can do and be what you want. And you don't need anyone's permission if it's okay. So life is what YOU make it. So make it right.

But like Segue aka Littleman said. Just think of a happy place and talk it out, and it should work out fine" So whenever your going through something dude. Don't be afraid to speak up. To personal friends irl, and the ones you have here at ECNR. There just might be someone that understands and willing to listen to whats on your mind. I am always willing to help people that need it. So if you wanna come to me, then go ahead. I will be happy to talk with you about the things your going through and how you can work out the things that are wrong in your life.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 08:31:09 am »

Take all the time you need to gather yourself. And as for wanting to Commit suicide, That's one of the stupidest thoughts anyone can have. Yeah life is hard. But nobody said it would always be easy, Everyone has there ups and downs in life, Even I do. But I don't let that stop me from living my life. Anyone who thinks of doing that is not thinking about what the future might hold for them, Things can and will get better as time goes on, But alot of people don't wanna wait for that to happen.

Like say for instance: (Hypothetically)
There was a homeless man that was sick and tired of being homeless and always living on the streets. He thinks to himself he is never gonna get off the street for the rest of his life, Never gonna have any money to eat. One day he begs someone for money and they gave him enough to walk into a Liquor store to buy a lotto ticket and the jack pot was 38Million Dollars. He buys the ticket. After buying the ticket, He thought to himself by him winning the odds are against him 1000000 to 1. He then thought to himself "If I don't win, I might as well kill myself cause I got nothing more to live for" When he says that, He doesn't believe in himself. The next day he walks passed a trashcan that had a newspaper in it. He takes it out and looks at the lotto numbers and he checks his ticket and saw that all the numbers he had on that ticket are exactly matching whats showing in the paper. He didn't believe in himself before finding out he won. But he saw there is always a chance for life to get better if you just believe. He then turns in the lotto ticket and claims his money and he started his life that he has always wished for.

I know that doesn't relate to what your going through. But it still falls in the same category of believing that life will get better. There's no telling when and how life will get better, But one day you will see that it will. All you need to do is stay strong and don't let anything hold you down. Don't let anyone try to change who you are or who you want to be, you can do and be what you want. And you don't need anyone's permission if it's okay. So life is what YOU make it. So make it right.

But like Segue aka Littleman said. Just think of a happy place and talk it out, and it should work out fine" So whenever your going through something dude. Don't be afraid to speak up. To personal friends irl, and the ones you have here at ECNR. There just might be someone that understands and willing to listen to whats on your mind. I am always willing to help people that need it. So if you wanna come to me, then go ahead. I will be happy to talk with you about the things your going through and how you can work out the things that are wrong in your life.

Follow Aaron's advice, I'm following it myself, I do try to stay positive, and i think you should too. I know what your going through, I've been there before. Like I said before, if you need/want to talk to someone, please talk to us, we will do as much as we can to help you out, even though it might not be much. But some help is better then none.