April 26, 2024, 10:36:19 am

Author Topic: Domain Name - Please Reply  (Read 10716 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Domain Name - Please Reply
« on: July 14, 2012, 09:24:22 pm »
Hey, basically www.enigmaticgc.com is too long, too complicated. We need something short and sweet. http://www.register365.com/domains.html?PR=EG0
Test your domains availability here. www.egc.com is taken, unfortunately. www.egc.me.uk is the only thing available, but not too sure how good/professional that looks.

Some thoughts people? Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 09:26:05 pm by Enigma »

Ms_Understood

Re: Domain Name - Please Reply
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 09:56:48 pm »
I think that it does sound a bit unprofessional, but maybe you could add something in like for example: when you search www.egc.me.uk, it would lead you straight to your profile (if you save your password) then you wont have to sign in, if you know what I mean. :) then the 'ME' could mean something.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:02:53 pm by Ms_Understood »

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: Domain Name - Please Reply
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:53:21 pm »
Well, I've been trying things the past few minutes now, and nothing professional, in my opinion, is available.

I like Ms_Understood's idea here, but I don't particularly like that domain! It would mean something, yes, definitely.

Seeing as it's the only available domain, although not very catchy, going for Ms_Understood's suggestion would seem right.

I would suggest not to waste anything on it. The current one seems better than anything to me! -- Or, might be just because I'm unable to come up with anything short, catchy, simple and professional!

I'll leave it at that! :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:56:41 pm by Sylar »