March 28, 2024, 09:49:52 pm

Author Topic: Big Apology From EGC Staff  (Read 6605 times)

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
Big Apology From EGC Staff
« on: December 24, 2013, 12:02:24 am »
As some of you may be aware, there was an argument between members of staff of EGC which included myself that happened publicly in front of everybody who was connected to the ECNR and the IRC network at that time. I will first say myself that I am genuinely sorry for what took place and how it happened. I'm sure it was apalling to watch members of staff that are supposed to promote a friendly and fun atmopshere, shatter that atmosphere with serious arguments that should of been taken straight to a private chat. It was also a very poor reflection on what EGC standards are normally like and a poor reflection on Byrner/Enigma who has spent a mega amount of time, effort and money on making this one of the best communities on the planet.

Rest assured of course that although you may not be thinking it right now, the admin team get on very well, we do give each other a hard time (As any team would), but there is a certain amount of love in the air that warms the heart ever so slightly. And after a long chat together, we have all reinforced that love and im even back to William Wagner jokes (Literally the best name on the planet). Also not to make excuses but I can't help but blame Global Warming, its just too hot and I dont have any A/C.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: Big Apology From EGC Staff
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 12:04:59 am »
  I too wanna express my deepest and sincerest apology for what took place within our main IRC Channel, It was stupid and foolish of us to argue openly for you all to see. What we did should never have taken place and it was pretty much embarrasing to the EGC as a whole. So for that I apologize for my part I took in the situation. We are supposed to be mature and from the looks of what you guys may have seen, It certainly didn't look that way.

Since the incident. We finally took it to PM and resolved the case and both agree'd to let it be just water under the bridge and forgave one-another. We had no right to have it out in the main chat. And we should have taken it directly to PM in the first place. We are Admins, We need to act like it. And from what we displayed didn't seem to fit what an admin should be. Our job is to respect eachother and respect you guys. And our argument was disrespectful to you guys. You guys didn't deserve to see it. But some of you did. which is mainly what this is all about. So from this day forward you will no longer see anytype of arguing amongst us admins, We are a unit. We are here for you guys and display what being respectful is all about. And if at anytime we do happen to have a disagreement, we won't hesitate to directly take our issue to PM. We don't need drama in our main chat and us admins are the ones that put it there during this incident. We wanna make the server the most fun and comfertable place to be. And with our arguing would only encourage others to think it's a battlezone when it isn't. So I take responsablity in my part of this, And I can PROMISE you that this will NEVER happen again.

sincerely Aaron_Ewing

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 12:07:56 am »
We're usually a pretty civil bunch. We're not usually prone to arguments. The most we could ever get cross about genuinely is whether Thor could kick Superman's ass. In any case though, there was no excuse for any of the participants, myself included to have escalated it as far as we have. EGC's administration team is as much of a family and we needed a swift and hearty boot in the ass from ol' Dad (Enigma). We have our faults and we have our buttons and we pushed each other's too far. On the same token, we've learned and grown to grow closer from the incident.

We're still going to argue about the fact that Thor can and will destroy the Man of Steel and that the LA Kings are the worst team in the NHL and about whom the root of all evil truly is between Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. But operationally, we're going to agree to discuss things in a serious, civil fashion. I've however took a hard stance and I refuse to stop mooning Aaron on Skype on a periodic basis. My ass is a fixture, a sight to behold.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 12:12:09 am »
. I've however took a hard stance and I refuse to stop mooning Aaron on Skype on a periodic basis. My ass is a fixture, a sight to behold.

I am sill blinded by the glare of your ass! 2nd time that has happened! lol. Not gonna make it a 3rd time

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's