March 29, 2024, 12:52:09 pm

Author Topic: PapaRati's goodbye  (Read 6600 times)

Offline john_peters

• View Profile
PapaRati's goodbye
« on: July 06, 2013, 08:41:10 pm »
Everyone I have enjoyed my past year on EGC I may or may not be back it's not due to anybody in EGC I just can't increase my activity like I was trying to. I will be able to talk to some people on skype, but not all of you. EGC has been the best times of my year but I guess I can't stay in game and stuff long enough to keep up but still it was fun while it lasted. I would like to thank all of my friends who played with me in my time in EGC 1. Saw I know you left EGC too to be with your grandpa but you were one of my closest friends on EGC. You helped me through alot of my problems that I had to face and helped me get through it. 2. Ratzu We didn't play together much, but you was still fun to hang out with on IRC thanks for the good times :). 3. Littleman I know we can talk on skype and all but we never talk on there either, thanks for making ECNR fun for me bro. 4. DeadPros, We had alot of good times as cops and robbers on ECNR, we always got away, well alot of the times, until Aaron Ewing got into a Hydra, anyways thanks for the fun times. 5. Aaron Ewing, You made playing ECNR fun because we had alot of good chases and you somehow always end up getting me, its either you blow my car up or you switch to army to blow me up thank you aswell. 6. Byrner, Thanks Byrner for creating this amazing gaming community for me to play in for my time here, you did an amazing job on ECNR and FGRPG is going to be even better! I hope if I return FGRPG will be here and I will be able to have more good times on it. Thanks to everyone for letting me have a great time in EGC.

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: PapaRati's goodbye
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 10:47:34 am »
goodbye :(
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 10:06:38 pm »
I'm glad I was one of the people that made your playing experience fun, I know I will miss having you around, But just remember until you find the free time, The Door is always open for you to return. Might not be anytime soon, But eventually when you do find the time, Come back and play.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:48:49 pm »
Farewell mate. I hope you come back soon! It was fun playing with you also!
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU