April 25, 2024, 06:05:54 am

Author Topic: Saw's Goodbye.  (Read 9267 times)

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Saw's Goodbye.
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:19:52 pm »
I will be leaving in the begining of June and hopefully be back in August. But there is a big chance I might not be back. The link below is a letter I have made for if I dont come back that this letter will mean something.

Saw's Goodbye Letter

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: Saw's Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 08:35:06 pm »
Man, Really sad to se you leave, You are, and have been one of my great best friends. With out you I would never have start scripting etc, Or even return to EGC (yes I was in dubt at first), We got to know each other at An old server of Enigma or AKA Byrner, And I really hope we can stay in thuch about this thing in Agust and everything, Yes, Ill always be around here, and we should talk regular and update on how you are and how im doing, haha It will be really hard to script with out someone helping me.

Have a Great life Saw. We will miss you  :'(
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 08:39:37 pm »
:/ .. Thank you for them kind words Saw. I'm extremely saddened to hear of your troubles, we've had quite a few chats about your personal problems and I've a lot of respect for you for how well you handle your problems. I hope your issues are soon resolved and you can make your triumphant return. See you around my friend.

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 09:01:23 pm »
NOOOOOOO SAW DONT LEAVE US, i will miss your games :D

Saw i hope u can get back soon, cause u r a rly nice mate, im hoping to see u in august
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Hiredgun

• Emperor Of The ERR, Supreme General Of The BlackHand
  • Emperor of the ERR
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 11:56:07 pm »
Saw, I just want to say you are one of the most inspirational people I have ever met. You work so hard for the well being of your family that every-time I hear about you having to go that extra mile to ensure everyone you know can sleep a little better, I am reminded of what it is to be a great person.

I am deeply saddened to see you go, you are truly a credit to this community. You're one of my close friends here, which makes your departure that more difficult. However, when I remind myself of why you had to leave, I am reminded just how much of a brilliant person you are.

I hope your grandfather pulls through, and I hope that I can speak with you again at somepoint.

I wish you the best of luck with your future en-devours, just remember to look after yourself and take care.

Goodbye my friend.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10169354/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:23:06 am by Hiredgun »

Offline john_peters

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 04:34:48 am »
Saw, you are one of my best friends on EGC and I nearly cried reading your note, we had some good times together, you've helped me through, well most of my problems and I've, tried to help you through yours. I really wish your grandpa would get well soon because it is really sad to see you leaving the community, I know I can talk to you through skype and all, but I still like to play with you in ECNR. I will miss you alot although we talk on skype alot it will be boring in ECNR without you. I will miss you :)

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 03:26:28 am »
Hell, I'm gonna miss you so fucking much. :|

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 02:49:54 pm »
Sad to see ya go :(
Hope that you will come back at some point.
Good luck!

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 01:37:25 pm »
Good luck man, Hope you comes back later on. ;3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:03:18 pm by Noes »

Offline Ms_Understood

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 12:23:34 am »
Awhh Sawwwww :( so sad to hear your leaving , I though you were messing when you told me untill i read this :( I hope your Grandad is ok, your a good lad to go take care of him.
Take care of yourself and hope to talk to you again soon.
Gonna miss you.
 :'(

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 01:22:31 pm »
Goodluck Saw!

It's not all doom and gloom, I'm sure Arizona is a pretty neat place, you'll be able to do some pretty cool stuff there. And it will be nice spending time with your grandparents if they live far away from you!

I've got crazy respect for you doing this, and i'm sure your family are proud as hell, given the opportunity to improve someones life only a fool would decline!

Didn't really get to know you that well but you're a pretty chill guy, if not a bit strange.. Hiding out in cars at 4am?? :P

Don't forget us, and come back soon :)

Take care.

<3
Curiosity