April 24, 2024, 07:28:15 pm

Author Topic: i well not be coming back or i may some day who knows  (Read 7479 times)

Tom_Fox

i well not be coming back or i may some day who knows
« on: May 17, 2013, 09:38:49 pm »
lets see one the only ones who joins my web site ARE FUCKING BOTS the only ones who are register are the ones i know or the ones i give the link to my IRC Network is all fuck up im in the red with my bank -307-79 and to top it all of i come back today from beening away because one this slow ass inter and two because i have been sick and i found out that my reg was remove so ya im having a great start of my weekend oh and give my house to my Brother and long time Friend Aaron Edward Ewing Tom Fox
im not comeing back bro sorry you want my house it's yours now don't you all start posting and saying the reason you left was because your reg got remove that's part of it yes but theres sooooooo much more again  give my house to my Brother and long time Friend Aaron Edward Ewing i may be back some day who knows but right now no remember to be good and follow the /rules and /pc thanks guys for all the fun and Saw for now for get about what i wanting to talk to you about again ty you all and to my long time Brother and Friend Byrner Ty Bro for a asresome time again

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: i well not be coming back or i may some day who knows
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 10:27:39 pm »
Goodbye Tom_Fox. It's been a pleasure knowing you, and I do indeed hope to see you again! Take care, and all the best with your future endevours. :)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 03:08:06 pm »
Wished you wouldn't leave like this, But yeah hopefully one day we do get to see you again, And much more active, I know your have slow internet which played a role in your inactivity. As far as you giving me your house, unfortunately I can't have it do to Houses not being transferable. If it was I'd gladly accept it, But I can't. I guess that's a stipulation by Byrner.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 07:22:40 pm »
We hope to see you again tom! It sucks your leaving. :'(
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Tom_Fox

• View Profile
needing a update
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 07:53:16 am »
lol i should update this any who im back now i have sooooo much better Internet is soooo much more better 50mb baby look http://prntscr.com/5rvsvb iam still trying to start up my own Gaming Community tho so i may or may not be on ig if i do i do but ya but your see me on the ircd network tho when im not felling good tho not so much you all take care now  8)