May 01, 2024, 09:32:48 pm

Author Topic: CRRPG  (Read 7386 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
CRRPG
« on: March 02, 2013, 02:00:57 pm »
I guess I need to address the drama, lol.

I will first state, people chose EGC for a reason. People stay at EGC for a reason. We are totally anti drama, anti bullying, anti immature idiocy. So we're basically anti everything CRRPG currently stands for, and damn proud of it. Which is why it's necessary I address the current influx of CRRPG players.

EGC retains the right to remove any people we see as a threat to our community's drama free atmosphere. Whether it be in advance or not. There is certain people who have genuinly seen the error of their ways, how they were brainwashed and how immature they have acted. Long before this current CRRPG no owner situation, people would talk to me on a regular basis apologizing for following the lies and manipulation. Them people have genuinely changed so there is no issue in them coming/remaining here.

It is the currently brainwashed. The current immature idiots. The current cancer that riddled through CRRPG that is not welcome here. If you are coming here, you can leave your present day CRRPG attitude at the door. We don't welcome idiots, we don't welcome immaturity.

Myself and the Administration team will be keeping an extremely close eye on these new players, any drama comes around, we will be nipping it in the bud, getting rid of it before it starts.

Enigmatic Gaming Community has been great to me, has truely supported me since day One, I will not let in be infected in return. I work damn hard for this community and this community works hard on it too, they try to improve us in every way we can. If anyone reading this thinks they can come and disrupt the family we've built here, we don't fucking think so. EGCOw3nsYew.

In summary; leave your bullying, your drama and your idiocy at the door and you will be fine.

Offline Chito

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
    • ChitoBeatz
Re: CRRPG
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »
yay

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 11:43:51 pm »
FUCk YEA!
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

CrossUSAAF

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 08:59:52 am »
I Agree with Enigma. I Feel way better in here; EGC respects everyone that respects him, you can feel free to talk, if you don't break the rules. Sometimes it felt scary to be at DCRRPG.

Hooray EGC!

Offline TheSaint

• Imperial King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »
We're playing this game for fun, not to disrespect or annoy other players so you won't have any problems with me. :)

Tank

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 06:29:21 pm »
Past is the past the way I see it. Some things happened, and I caught up with the wrong folks. My time  spent over there I learned that I took a left turn. When your a kid (which I was at the time) sometimes you go the wrong direction. As I grew I realized shit ain't always as it seems. I rather play where there is Quality,Maturity,Friendships, and less attention seeking drama whores. And that place is right here. ECNR.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:38:27 pm by Tank »

Offline Chito

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
    • ChitoBeatz
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 11:30:24 pm »
Past is the past the way I see it. Some things happened, and I caught up with the wrong folks. My time  spent over there I learned that I took a left turn. When your a kid (which I was at the time) sometimes you go the wrong direction. As I grew I realized shit ain't always as it seems. I rather play where there is Quality,Maturity,Friendships, and less attention seeking drama whores. And that place is right here. ECNR.

Needs that facebook likebutton lol :D :D

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 04:47:32 am »
Drama free FTW!! CRRPGDrama needs to stay in CRRPG and not come over her, we enjoy not having all the drama and the idiotic people. Thank you Admins for getting rid of all the Drama people ;)

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 11:56:53 am »
That's what I like about egc, it's a community. Not just a server where it's everyone vs everyone, where admins flame each other and owners change partners faster than guys change girlfriends!

I also noticed that EGC almost exists for a year! (16th of march if im correct)
Congrats in advance! Y'know what, screw my goodbye, this is not my time yet. My time will be when egc closes it's doors!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:59:58 am by Cookiemonstah »

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 01:11:05 pm »
Haha and that's why EGC loves you Daz!
You're certainly right man, community is key!

And the anniversiary is coming up indeed, I just noticed that yesterday. I mentioned it in the state of EGC address.

Offline godBrother

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 05:07:47 pm »
We're playing this game for fun, not to disrespect or annoy other players so you won't have any problems with me. :)

^ Same here

Crow

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 08:28:07 pm »
Fuck drama. Case and point.
If you have a problem, take it up to Eggman. He's the new human resources admin.