April 23, 2024, 05:59:32 pm

Author Topic: ECNR Administrator Applications  (Read 23398 times)

Offline Matt

• View Profile
Re: ECNR Administrator Applications
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 10:31:47 pm »
Name In <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">Game</a>: Xplicit

Nationality: English

Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.): I go to school and I am also working as a DJ with my Uncle...
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): English

Do you know any coding languages?: HTML, Little bit C++, mIRC

How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: 1/2 Years Now

How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: Just this week

Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank): FGRPG

What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: I can bring a lot of stuff to the ECNR Administration Team. I can bring my activeness on the server staying <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">very</a> active ingame and doing Admin Duties. I can also help players and have fun with players whenever my helping/fun powers are needed..

What sets you apart from other players?: I am very dedicated to the <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">work</a> I do and do all my work to the best of my abilities to make sure all players are having fun, I also am here to help out new players as much as I can and I am to remain very active as much as I can and now it is <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">school</a> Holidays I may be on a lot longer!

Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Yes

What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: I wish to be a ECNR Administrator to help out the community to keep it fun and to help out all new players... I also wish to bring new players in to ECNR being Admin or Not Admin to get ECNR <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">moving</a> and keep progress in all ways

How Active Are You? Give your approx hours per day, for example:
Monday: 2PM-10PM GMT. Ensure all times are in GMT Format.

Monday: 4pm - 10pm GMT
Tuesday: 4pm - 10pm GMT
Wednesday: 4pm - 10pm GMT
Thursday: 4pm - 10pm GMT
Friday: 4pm - 1am GMT
Saturday: 10am - 1am GMT
Sunday: 10am - 10pm GMT
That is in school times... Now it is Holiday I can do 10am - 1am most days

Edit was for adding FGRPG to other things I am apart of for EGC
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:30:17 am by Xplicit »

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 11:07:55 pm »
Name In Game: Cookiemonstah
Nationality: Dutch
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.): Student of Network Forensic Research
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): Dutch, English, German bit of French
Do you know any coding languages?: Not yet.
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: 2010 when I joined CRRPG
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: couple of weeks
Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank): FGRPG
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: I can bring my experience into the administration team, my patience is one of my keypoints with rulebreakers. I take my time on a case, as long as it's neccesary. Further more I know what it takes for players to be regular player or army.

What sets you apart from other players?: My experience and my patience
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Yes.
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: I want to help out the community to be put on top like it should be. This is a great server and I want it to grow properly.

Monday: anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)
Tuesday: anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)
Wednesday:anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)
Thursday:anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)
Friday:anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)
Saturday:anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)
Sunday:anywhere between 10.00 and 24.00 (so 10AM till 12PM GMT)

This is my schedule for the upcoming weeks, there is no schoolschedule available yet, so I cannot know my activity then.

Vidam

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 10:24:40 pm »
Removed because I've been suggested as someone who just wants Administrator - no problem, just want people knowing I don't mind not being one.

I've been highlighted as a backstabber and someone who's bad-mouthed ECNR - now if that's what I'm being labelled from a few little incidents then so be it. I've done quite a few good things for ECNR, a lot of the community like me and they all tend to agree with most of my opinions. If you really think I dislike ECNR that much and that I've caused so much damage to it by saying what I feel about certain aspects of it, then you can remove me entirely.

Trust takes ages to build and seconds to shatter; this metaphor can be applied here: I've done loads of good things and been completely positive for ages, yet do a few negative things and suddenly I'm being spoken to by Enigma as if I'm Hitler. If that's how it's going to be portrayed then so be it.  :)

Hitler was a good man, just he went about things in the wrong way. :) I got your back buddy!

Name In Game: Vidam
Nationality: English
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.) I'm a bum, sit around all day doing nothing :) (Provisional Engineer)
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): English, Penguineese
Do you know any coding languages?: A fair amount of .NET, little Java
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: Coming up to a year now.
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: Since the very first day.
Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? No :o
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Experience, knowledge, valued opinions, logical thinking, patience, tolerance, understanding, literacy, remorse and brutality. (My head just got bigger) Did I forget to mention humour?

What sets you apart from other players?: My experience, achievements and most importantly communication skills.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Don't I always? :)
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: I want to help out the community to be put on top like it should be. Well i've been a part of this server since the beginning, albeit inactive, but i've settled now and i'm ready to give back.

Monday: 9PM till 10.30PM GMT
Tuesday: 9PM till 10.30PM GMT
Wednesday: 6PM till 10.30PM GMT
Thursday: 6PM till 10.30PM GMT
Friday: 6PM till 11.30PM GMT
Saturday: 4-5PM till 11.30PM GMT
Sunday: 4-5PM till 10.30PM GMT

Retracted -- Recent events changed my mind. No longer interested in this position at this point in time.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:56:10 pm by Vidam »

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 08:17:55 pm »
Name In Game: Paranoid
Nationality: Dutch, netherlands
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.): Student
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): dutch, english and a some swearwords in all sort of languages.
Do you know any coding languages?: i dont, but i can read MIRC Code
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: for like 2 years now
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: since a month or 2. although i was part of CRRPG since November 2010.
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: experiance since i was a moderator/admin for like half a year.
What sets you apart from other players?: i am a likeable player, nearly ever in a fight with someone. i am a fairly skilled player that knows how to have fun.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: yes i do!
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: i want to contribute to the server in a very representative way.

How Active Are You? Give your approx hours per day, for example: 8 hours when not at school. when in school around 3 to 4 hours in the evening.

Monday: 9 - 22
Tuesday:9 - 22
Wednesday:9 - 22
Thursday: 9 - 18
Friday: 9 - 18
Saturday: 9 - 18
Sunday: 11 -22
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 11:16:53 am »
Name In Game: Aaron_Ewing
Nationality: American
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.): Neither
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): Only English
Do you know any coding languages?: No
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: Since Mid December 2009
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: like a month or 2
Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank):
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Service, Integrity, Respect, And Satisfaction.
What sets you apart from other players?: I am a well respected player, Am a great person to get to know, I am helpful to though's who strive for it.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Yes I am, To me, my Job comes before my play.
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: To help protect the server and the players who play in it so that they can enjoy playing here without someone trying to make it un-fun for them, Basically I wanna ensure a safe playing environment for everyone to enjoy

Monday:12:00am - 12pm GMT -8
Tuesday: 12:00am - 12pm GMT -8
Wednesday: 12:00am - 12pm GMT -8
Thursday: 12:00am - 6pm - 9pm GMT -8
Friday: 12:00am - 12pm GMT -8
Saturday:12:00am - 12pm GMT -8
Sunday: 12:00am - 12pm GMT -8

The reasoning behind why I have 12am - 12pm's are because I am here all the time, I rarely leave my house for anything important, I dont have an outside the house Job, I work at home and get paid for it and decide my own hours. Thursdays are the days I play Soft Ball, aka Base Ball. That lasts for like 2 hours or so, then I come back home to my computer and resume what I was doing. So again, I have so much free time, Probably more free time than other people normally have. But I guess you can say I have all the time in the world. And I think I have proven that to the ones who really know me and how overly active I am.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »
So again, I have so much free time, Probably more free time than other people normally have. But I guess you can say I have all the time in the world. And I think I have proven that to the ones who really know me and how overly active I am.
Yet, this is only your second post here, nice.  :P

OldMan

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 12:20:24 am »
Name In Game: OldMan
Nationality: Filipino
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): English, Filipino.
Do you know any coding languages?: PAWN, MSL, Delphi
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: 4 years
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: a month or so.
Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank): nope.
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Better anti-rulebreaking machine (a.k.a me)
What sets you apart from other players? I grew up watching the best of the best admins on their job back on the old days.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Yes!
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: To help this community to grow safe.

Monday: [IRC Only] (Depending on time)
Tuesday: [IRC Only] (Depending on time)
Wednesday: [IRC Only] (Depending on time)
Thursday: [IRC Only] (Depending on time)
Friday: Hours after 6 A.M
Saturday: (Depending on time)
Sunday: Hours before 10 A.M

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 02:34:23 am »
Name In Game: Ratzu
Nationality: Cuban, parents are Cuban, I was born in the US.
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): Spanish, English.
Do you know any coding languages?: Basic knowledge of PAWN, still learning. Sometimes I can decipher mIRC.
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: 3 years.
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: Almost a month now.
Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank):
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Activity, patience, good service, and I also promise to always help players when asked for help.
What sets you apart from other players?: Well, this is the only server (the old CRRPG) I've played on since I was like 11, so by now I basically know the rules like the back of my hand, and in most cases, the action that is usually taken when each of them is broken.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Of course.
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: Well, I've been here for quite a while and I really feel like I should be doing more for the community, helping new players, taking action on players who do not follow the rules, and making the server a more pleasant experience overall.

Monday: 8PM-3AM GMT (Sometimes I may be able to get on IRC about 5 minutes in the mornings 11AM GMT)
Tuesday: 8PM-3AM GMT (Sometimes I may be able to get on IRC about 5 minutes in the mornings 11AM GMT)
Wednesday: 8PM-3AM GMT (Sometimes I may be able to get on IRC about 5 minutes in the mornings 11AM GMT)
Thursday: 8PM-3AM GMT (Sometimes I may be able to get on IRC about 5 minutes in the mornings 11AM GMT)
Friday: 8PM-7AM GMT (Sometimes I may be able to get on IRC about 5 minutes in the mornings 11AM GMT)
Saturday: 3PM-7AM GMT
Sunday: 7PM-3AM GMT (Every other week I'll get on from about 5PM GMT or so, sometimes earlier, sometimes later)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:41:19 pm by Ratzu »

RaDen

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2012, 06:31:09 pm »
Name In Game: RaDen
Nationality: Serbian
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.):Serbian ,English,French
Do you know any coding languages?: Basic knowledge of PAWN
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: 3 days
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Activity, patience ,  promise to always help players when asked for help.
What sets you apart from other players?: Well, this is the only server I've played on since I was like 13, so i pretty much know the rules by mind.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: Of course.
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: I know when to react to rulebreaking i won't ban them i simply kick them till the next time they brake a rule,when i spot a hacker i don't kick/ban when i spot them i ask why do they hack if they say something stupid like "I hack becouse i don't like you.",then i react with a kick when the hacker strikes again then i ban them.

Offline Pedro_Cuecas

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2012, 01:36:41 pm »
Raden u have less than 10 score!

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2012, 04:44:08 pm »
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: 3 days
What sets you apart from other players?: Well, this is the only server I've played on since I was like 13, so i pretty much know the rules by mind.
Ehm....?

Offline spiderpig

• Everybody loves pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 05:16:26 pm »
Points is not equal on Experience. Maybe he is new but does have a lot of experience and everybody is free to apply.
[09:28.34] <Spiderpig> !say Did you guys know i am king?
[09:28.36] <%ECNR2> Spiderpig(IRC) Did you guys know i am king?
[09:28.46] <%ECNR1> [DISCONNECT] pEnd4r (5) Has left the server (Left)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2012, 05:51:46 pm »
I'm talking about how he says he joined the server three days ago. Then he says it's the only place he's played on since he was 13....and that he's 16 now. Is it just me or does none of that make sense?

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2012, 06:09:26 pm »
I'm talking about how he says he joined the server three days ago. Then he says it's the only place he's played on since he was 13....and that he's 16 now. Is it just me or does none of that make sense?

Do you know any coding languages?: Basic knowledge of PAWN, still learning. Sometimes I can decipher mIRC.

What sets you apart from other players?: Well, this is the only server I've played on since I was like 11, so by now I basically know the rules like the back of my hand, and in most cases, the action that is usually taken when each of them is broken.

What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Activity, patience, good service, and I also promise to always help players when asked for help.

What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: Activity, patience ,  promise to always help players when asked for help.

::)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:17:50 pm by Sylar »

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 10:43:05 pm »

What sets you apart from other players?: Well, this is the only server I've played on since I was like 11, so by now I basically know the rules like the back of my hand, and in most cases, the action that is usually taken when each of them is broken.

::)

You can't blame him for stealing my app, it's just too smexy.