April 20, 2024, 12:21:36 pm

Author Topic: ECNR Administrator Applications  (Read 23367 times)

Offline John Gronko

• View Profile
    • Hellzone
Re: ECNR Administrator Applications
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2014, 08:08:20 am »
Name In Game: John_Gronko
Nationality: Canada
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.): Student (Applying for Reserves)

What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): English, and French (Not fluent in French, but I can understand some things.) I have also utilized Google Translate to speak to non-English speakers in past administration positions, and am willing to do so again in order to bring a level of fairness to ECNR.

Do you know any coding languages?: No.

How long have you been a part of SA-MP?: Four years, starting early January or late December.

How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: Four years (Pre-ECNR), starting sometime in January/February 2010 and about a week in EGC.

Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank):

What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: I can bring my own personal activity and professionalism. I am calm and controlled, and I think about my actions before continuing. I am calm and rational, I respond to situations with complete balance, reviewing all sides of the coin before taking action. I respect the idea of responsibility and what it means, and what kind of attitude and behavior are expected of me as an ECNR administrator. Lastly, I have an important resource at hand that if the server needs, I can call into play. (Cheap server/website hosting based in Germany/Netherlands.)

What sets you apart from other players?: This question is a hard one, honestly, I was never really one to stand out from the crowd. I honestly believe that it would be up to those reviewing my application to mention how I stand out.

Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?: My pride and ego (Or what little there is) has never played a factor in any of my decisions, or stopped me from benefiting those that provide for me, or that I provide for.

What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: For the multiplicity of years that I've known of ECNR (Well, pre-ECNR, anyway) I've always adored and appreciated everything about it. The players were (mostly) friendly and I've never had an unfair admin deal with me. I recognize that ECNR goes by a certain standard for their admins, and I respect that, completely. Having been a member for so long and watching ECNR develop into what it is now, I would love nothing more but to give back to those who made playing SA-MP so addictive and fun in the first place. While I do have other priorities at hand, such as schooling and jujitsu starting in February, I'd like to take up a responsibility for when I'm sitting down on my computer, an administration position would make that possible.

How Active Are You? Give your approx hours per day, for example:
Monday: 8PM - 3PM GMT
Tuesday: 8PM - 3AM GMT (Until February, then I return to Juijutsu, hours update to 1am - 3am GMT)
Wednesday: 8PM - 3AM GMT
Thursday: 8PM - 3AM GMT (After February, 1am - 3am GMT)
Friday: 8PM - 7AM (Can go longer on some nights.)
Saturday: 1PM - 7AM
Sunday: 1PM - 3AM
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:20:15 am by John Gronko »

Offline Raffy

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2014, 02:16:59 am »
Name In Game:[Criminal]Joshua
Nationality: Filipino [Lived in the Philipines]
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.):None
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.): English,Tagalog
Do you know any coding languages?:no
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?:2 years
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?:i joined and enjoy the server
Are you a member of any other EGC Games etc, apart from ECNR? (If none available leave blank):
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?:i can help you process reports when in the GMT of +8 i know your from the UK when your asleep means night in your country and morning in ours.. i can help you guard the server from hackers and abusers.
What sets you apart from other players?: none
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?:YES! i DO
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?:i want to become a part of the team becuz i want to see the server Growing .. and being loved by the people and i want to help the server Become more Creative and Beutiful

How Active Are You? Give your approx hours per day, for example: Monday : 3PM - 6PM Tuesday:3PM - 6PM Wednesday 3PM - 8PM Thurday - 3PM - 9PM
Friday - 8AM - 8PM
Monday: 2PM-10PM GMT. Ensure all times are in GMT Format.

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2014, 12:06:03 am »
Name In Game:Littleman
Nationality: 'Merican
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.): Student
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.):
Do you know any coding languages?:
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?:2010
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?: Before the creation (you Know), I started ecnr in 2012
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?: More Fun to the server and ensure that she stays rule and hacker free.
What sets you apart from other players?:I'M SEXY! I don't get upset easily, im genuine and easy going.
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?:YES
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?: To help The best server in the whole wide world :). This community means a lot to me, and I would like to help.

GMT -5 I think, I'm in East Coast, USA
Monday:6-9pm
Tuesday:6-9pm
Wednesday:6-9pm
Thursday:6-9pm
Friday:6-1am - depends
Saturday: Can be on all day, depends if i have plans or have to study
Sunday:Can be on all day, depends if i have plans or have to study
 FYI- You know my parents are divorced, so i'm active every other week.
 I'm trying to be more active, but its hard with researching colleges and going on college visits
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline shubham

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2014, 09:22:25 am »
Name In Game:shubham
Nationality:INDIAN
Occupation/Student (If Neither, say so.):STUDENT
What languages do you speak? (If not fluent in one, say so.):ENGLISH
Do you know any coding languages?:NO
How long have you been a part of SA-MP?:3 YEARS OF SAMP 4-5 Hours ON ECNR
How long have you been a member of the EGC Community?:4-5 HOURS
What can you bring to the ECNR Administration Team?:FAITH AND PURE GAMERS SPIRIT BY HELPING OTHERS CAUSE I LOVE HELPING I HAVE ADMIN EXPEREINCE TOO
What sets you apart from other players?:MY SOUL I LIKE TO HELP OTHERS THATS what make me feel proud
Are you willing to put pride & ego aside to benefit ECNR At every turn?:WHY NOT I AM ALWAYS READY AAYE AAYE CAPTAIN
What is your reasons for wanting to be an ECNR Administrator?:TOO HELP PLAYERS AND PROTECT THEM FROM ABUSE AND HACKERS

Monday:3PM-6PM
Tuesday:3PM-6PM
Wednesday:3PM-9PM
Thursday:3PM-9PM
Friday:3PM-9PM
Saturday:3PM-9PM
Sunday:10AM-10PM