March 28, 2024, 07:38:04 pm

Author Topic: What has happened?  (Read 20421 times)

Offline GeeZee

• alias Bane
    • View Profile
Re: What has happened?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 08:14:33 pm »
What's up gangstas
Another lost soldier! We need you & The Ark back kicking criminal ass.

Eh, I dunno, SAMP has fallen out of my game rotation recently. Right now the same old catching of chewby criminals doesn't do it for me.

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2013, 08:39:18 pm »
Yea server is good but it is quite routine,we need something new in the server then it can be more exciting.
A guy who got his life back

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 08:47:52 pm »
Funny you should mention that lads....  ;)

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 08:51:07 pm »
WOOW WOOW something new? 1.5 Was a whole different level! Like seriously man, We don't need something new since after 5 hours of gameplay in that new stuff it'll become as a routine aswell, and they can't script constantly 24/7. We need ADVERTISEMENT!

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 09:05:57 pm »
WOOW WOOW something new? 1.5 Was a whole different level! Like seriously man, We don't need something new since after 5 hours of gameplay in that new stuff it'll become as a routine aswell, and they can't script constantly 24/7. We need ADVERTISEMENT!

we still need something new and after 5 hours gameplay in that new stuff we need something new again and again and again....

untill server people don't get bored.

Well that's my idea.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 09:08:51 pm »

we still need something new and after 5 hours gameplay in that new stuff we need something new again and again and again....

Well that's my idea.
As i said before they can't script constantly 24/7. True shit they can't script whole day, they'll get tired man. And you can't really ask for new stuff every 5 hours of gameplay!

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 09:13:43 pm »

Well that's my idea.
As i said before they can't script constantly 24/7. True shit they can't script whole day, they'll get tired man. And you can't really ask for new stuff every 5 hours of gameplay!

yea i understand that and i didn't ask for new stuff i just said we NEED new stuff.Just telling my idea,do not wanting it.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 09:25:28 pm »
Oh well

Offline GeeZee

• alias Bane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 01:14:59 am »
Shit's simple. The flame is burning out for those of us who have been going on for years on end and there's nobody to really pass the torch to. The old dudes come back in spurts sometimes but what we need is a solid community of new dewps that holds it all up. It has to be built on the people, not the gameplay. That's how shit was ran back in the golden days. We would all get tired of the game itself if it were just bare. The diversity is brought by the people who play it.

Neewayz, dropping wisdom is all empty if I ain't playing myself. Respect to B for sticking it out this long, no idea how that's possible. Mad dedication.

Offline Avail

• Loyalty - Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 02:35:19 pm »
I can still make some videos, to advertise.

As my old ones  ;D

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2013, 03:08:48 am »
Thanks for the shout out GeeZer, always nice having you dropping knowledge bombs.

Yeah Avail I think that's pretty much essential at this point. Videos that showcase the closeness of the community. The unique features. Basically what attracts you to the server.

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2013, 05:38:05 am »
Yeah, essentially what this place needs is:

-New Gameplay Assets: Byrner and the script team already have this covered. While also taking care of a lot of other things that divide their attention.
-More Core Players: Back in the old days, we had a lot of regulars that became more than just partners and opponents, but friends. Sean_Mack, Sas_Squatch, GeeZee, Joker, Weezy, ReCoN. People with personality and flare.
-Strong Org vs Org Activity: The server was full at OCRRPG when the Task Force and the Black Hand threw down. Lots on both sides and people in between to make things interesting. The BH is limping, limping hard and the BCSD is still up but has staffing gaps.
-More Communication: IRC lights up with activity but these forums are pretty much bare. While there may not be new things to go over, updates could still be pushed. The forum reports especially need attention. There are going to be gaps where an IRC report might fall through. We should empathize the utility that the forum serves with that.
-Staffing: Linking in with my earlier point. It seems that there are times where there's only one admin throughout the day. I carry on a full time job, keep IRC up and try to put out all the fires I'm made aware of. There's got to be some potential admin talent with our core.
-Nutrition: All these kids, they're looking pale and scrawny with all the artificial shit they're eating and drinking. Eggucate them about the greatness of EGGS. :P

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2013, 05:58:00 am »
Yeah, essentially what this place needs is:

-New Gameplay Assets: Byrner and the script team already have this covered. While also taking care of a lot of other things that divide their attention.
-More Core Players: Back in the old days, we had a lot of regulars that became more than just partners and opponents, but friends. Sean_Mack, Sas_Squatch, GeeZee, Joker, Weezy, ReCoN. People with personality and flare.
-Strong Org vs Org Activity: The server was full at OCRRPG when the Task Force and the Black Hand threw down. Lots on both sides and people in between to make things interesting. The BH is limping, limping hard and the BCSD is still up but has staffing gaps.
-More Communication: IRC lights up with activity but these forums are pretty much bare. While there may not be new things to go over, updates could still be pushed. The forum reports especially need attention. There are going to be gaps where an IRC report might fall through. We should empathize the utility that the forum serves with that.
-Staffing: Linking in with my earlier point. It seems that there are times where there's only one admin throughout the day. I carry on a full time job, keep IRC up and try to put out all the fires I'm made aware of. There's got to be some potential admin talent with our core.
-Nutrition: All these kids, they're looking pale and scrawny with all the artificial shit they're eating and drinking. Eggucate them about the greatness of EGGS. :P

I agree 110% with all this, We have a lot of lose ends that need to be tightened. Activity from both BH an BCSD members, Don't get me wrong some do end up showing up every once in a blue moon, But as it stands now is BCSD is active with someone thats there to lead them, On the other hand, Some BH members still come on little by little without a leader,  This has been going on for quite some time. Varun went inactive with explanation and Hiredgun went inactive without a reason "That I know of" I am not trying to dictate why he's inactive because I generally don't have a clue, Aside both of them going inactive with BH, They are both admins in which they're inactive with that as well, So there is a gap in the admin team, A big one I might add, I hardly see any admins now a days online, I am only seeing RoboCop, Deadpros, WatakiWatako and Sylar which who comes in less often than I see the ones that do still come online, And that too I won't judge cause I don't know whats going on with him, Though the most I would see him in IRC is for like 15 to 20 minutes and then he's gone again, Some say he's here for scripting purposes mainly, So that must be why. Again I don't know, But what I do know is that we need more admins. To be as active as I was, I am not hinting at me getting it back although I am patiently waiting. But someone that does show dedication and commitment as all of us passed and present admins have towards the server, But really almost everyone "I" Have seen that I think should have been the next admin has either went inactive or left completely without a sign of return. But we do need new ones.

Regs too, Regs are just as inactive. I hardly see any regs join anymore aside myself as of late. But really All I know is that we need a boost in activity. And I think we can do it if we put in the effort.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:41:52 am by Aaron_Ewing »

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Avail

• Loyalty - Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2013, 06:21:49 am »
Me and Curiosity are actually planning to revive the Black hand, as Hiredgun have went inactive.

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2013, 07:35:31 pm »
I think quite a few people have hit the nail on the head here.

But one thing I think we can all do is just to idle in the server, if you're on the IRC then what harm is it to be in the server? If people see more people in the server then they are more likely to join and you never know, you might see someone you like join and bam! you're already in game!