March 28, 2024, 11:37:05 am

Author Topic: Trans. table bug!!!  (Read 1323 times)

burekhunter

Trans. table bug!!!
« on: November 16, 2012, 03:44:55 pm »
Ok, i just wanna post this basicly because i want my stuff back (it cost a loooooot) and i dont want anybody to have this issue like i do

So basicly, as i was using my transmutation table (EE item) i putted in my klein star omega whit energy ammount of 53 mil. (thats more than 40k diamonds) and i pulled some items out. i didnt realise that my inv is full, so i shift-clicked my omega back to my inv, but as i did it, it just dissapierd. so i tryed the same thing whit thorches and seeds when my inv was full, and it dissapiered too. PLZ help, i worked so much for that klein and i invested loads of my time and stuff in it.

ty, burekhunter

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
Re: Trans. table bug!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 01:46:01 am »
I've been having similar problems with my klein star omega. Recently my klein star disappeared from my inventory with the rollback, so that's that.

Offline WatakiWatako

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: Trans. table bug!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 05:16:12 pm »
I've been having similar problems with my klein star omega. Recently my klein star disappeared from my inventory with the rollback, so that's that.

There have been no "rollback"s, a few chunks were edited however player data has not been altered.
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody has thought.