April 27, 2024, 12:48:37 am

Author Topic: I was banned for something i didn't do  (Read 4010 times)

Unvicious

I was banned for something i didn't do
« on: November 09, 2012, 07:41:55 pm »
OK so this is  the situation:my in-game name is Unvicious and i got banned because the player named Sideline accused me  of griefing and not leaving his land and killing him :-\.Let  me explain myself:
So Sideline invited me to play on  the server (we were friends back then).Everything was  good at start:
we made a house, we got some food ,etc etc.Then we went mining:we mined a ton of copper,uranium,tin,jewells,etc,etc...After i mined some minerals i died form  A TON of  zombies and lost all my good stuff. At first we were like "its fine we will mine  again.." and then i had  to go to sleep.
The next day i argued with him about something else and he said im not welcome to his land anymore so i was like "ok i will just take my items and go" then he started to yell "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE FUCK OFF" and HE started to kill me over and over. I tried to explain that i want my items(notice that i had like  1/2 stack of  coal 1 stack of iron 2 of copper  that i mined after i died) but he just  killed me..over and over.... :(
After 1-2 days   2 of my good friends wanted to play so i gave them the site  and  they joined.
So we  were a total of 4 players (side included) and they side  told them to live with them and not with me.
First i  told him "ok lets survive  all 4 so we can have fun togheter" but side said "u a not allowed here so dont come stupid."At first i was like "ok  i wont come i  will just see them and help them if they need some".
The next day  i was playing minecraft with  my 2 friends and one of them made me a musket and we started to like shoot eachother (it was JUST for FUN )Then Sideline joined and i  said "its payback time" and i killed him JUST 1-4 times (note that  he killed me too so i think its fair enough to kill him at least once).
Then  he talked to the admin Wataki and told him to ban me cuz i was killing him. Wataki told me to go out of his land and this is what i did i  got to my house  and then i got banned by him.The next day i joined with another name !!NOT TO BAN ESCAPE JUST TO EXPLAIN MY SITUATION!! then Sideline and Wataki i was ban escaping and  told me to go  to this site (NOTE:the page confused me so i  didn't know where to go in order to make this topic im starting right now) and thats how i  got here.
AGAIN:1. I DIDN'T GRIEFED
         2. I DIDN'T KILLED HIM  WITHOUT REASONS.
Hope i will get a quick answer and sorry for the long post.

Offline Kongregate

• EGCM Administration
  • Revenge is a dish best served cold
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned for something i didn't do
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 07:53:27 am »
OK so this is  the situation:my in-game name is Unvicious and i got banned because the player named Sideline accused me  of griefing and not leaving his land and killing him :-\.Let  me explain myself:
So Sideline invited me to play on  the server (we were friends back then).Everything was  good at start:
we made a house, we got some food ,etc etc.Then we went mining:we mined a ton of copper,uranium,tin,jewells,etc,etc...After i mined some minerals i died form  A TON of  zombies and lost all my good stuff. At first we were like "its fine we will mine  again.." and then i had  to go to sleep.
The next day i argued with him about something else and he said im not welcome to his land anymore so i was like "ok i will just take my items and go" then he started to yell "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE FUCK OFF" and HE started to kill me over and over. I tried to explain that i want my items(notice that i had like  1/2 stack of  coal 1 stack of iron 2 of copper  that i mined after i died) but he just  killed me..over and over.... :(
After 1-2 days   2 of my good friends wanted to play so i gave them the site  and  they joined.
So we  were a total of 4 players (side included) and they side  told them to live with them and not with me.
First i  told him "ok lets survive  all 4 so we can have fun togheter" but side said "u a not allowed here so dont come stupid."At first i was like "ok  i wont come i  will just see them and help them if they need some".
The next day  i was playing minecraft with  my 2 friends and one of them made me a musket and we started to like shoot eachother (it was JUST for FUN )Then Sideline joined and i  said "its payback time" and i killed him JUST 1-4 times (note that  he killed me too so i think its fair enough to kill him at least once).
Then  he talked to the admin Wataki and told him to ban me cuz i was killing him. Wataki told me to go out of his land and this is what i did i  got to my house  and then i got banned by him.The next day i joined with another name !!NOT TO BAN ESCAPE JUST TO EXPLAIN MY SITUATION!! then Sideline and Wataki i was ban escaping and  told me to go  to this site (NOTE:the page confused me so i  didn't know where to go in order to make this topic im starting right now) and thats how i  got here.
AGAIN:1. I DIDN'T GRIEFED
         2. I DIDN'T KILLED HIM  WITHOUT REASONS.
Hope i will get a quick answer and sorry for the long post.

Basicly, you two were arguing beacuse of the dog (Jeremy to be more precise) He told you to get off his land but i believe you both built it, in which case, its Sideline's fault. (Strike 1, Putting gasoline on the fire). The items belonged to YOU, and you had every right to take it. (Strike 2, Lighting the match).
I understand he hated you, wanted you off the land, but if you had items that belonged to you and you mined him, it's ment to be yours aswell, even if he allowed your friends to stay there, YOU invite them to the server and not sideline. (Strike 3, Lighting the fire, Sideline is out).

Wataki, you're wrong in this case, Unvicious should be unbanned and sideline should be banned instead. Please get evidence before banning and not knowing what the actual story is.

Unvicious

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 08:04:28 am »
Finally someone who understands me!  :D
And the thing with the dogs was that a friend of mine (in real life) came at my house and i let him play till i was eating (he didn't know whos sideline i told him to dont kill him) and i think he killed the dog but thats not a reason since there were another 2-3 dogs that can be tamed right next to the house.

Dante

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:14:08 am »
First of all,R.I.P english.
Second,You were bullying my dog and I got mad for that,so I kicked you out of my land.
Third,you did NOT build that house,when you joined the server I welcomed you into it partially built by ME.
Fourth,One day I joined the server and you were in the house.You killed me over and over and over again.
Fifth,You stole my items,and then you lost them.

And kongregate,I'm pretty sure you  arent allowed to interfere in ban appeals unless you're implicated.I said what I had to say,wataki,go ahead and stomp them with your logic

Offline Kongregate

• EGCM Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 09:22:49 am »
There is no "Do not post in ban appeals" Post here.

But anyway, you two were building together, you should have stayed that way. If you know english better then someone, that doesn't mean they'll learn it so you can understand.

If you built it together, you live together. He killed your dog, like you can't get a new one, there's tons of others out there, even near you. His ban was unfair beacuse you were both wrong.

Unvicious

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 09:28:01 am »
btw when i joined the server  ur  house was made of dirt and i helped u by getting some wood.
lol i didn't killed u i killed u because U was the one who started killing me
The thing with the items?really?how pathetic can u be?
First of all u died cuz of monsters and i picked ur items  cuz  they dissapear very quick and when i wanted to give them back u started  hitting me so i ran  FOR my protection and i got killed by  monsters and when i tried to get them back  u started to kill me over and over again so its UR fault. >:(

Dante

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 09:32:05 am »
There is no "Do not post in ban appeals" Post here.

But anyway, you two were building together, you should have stayed that way. If you know english better then someone, that doesn't mean they'll learn it so you can understand.

If you built it together, you live together. He killed your dog, like you can't get a new one, there's tons of others out there, even near you. His ban was unfair beacuse you were both wrong.

I'm pretty sure there is a rule like that.

And we did not build it together.

He killed my dog,I get mad about that.

And unvicious,When you joined,It's true,my house was made of dirt,but I also had a tree farm which you harvested wood from. And,when both me and Chaotic died,Why did you even pick up the items? They werent  yours,you should've left them be,me and chaotic would've picked them up and it'd be kay.

Instead you ran away with them and I killed you for that.

and again,R.I.P english

EDIT: Also,I'm sure Wataki had many reasons to ban unvicious. He doesnt ban people randomly like that with no evidence.He has logic.

EDIT2:

Here's a quote from skype of Unvicious harrassing me continously:

[11:28:32] Spasenie Mario: haha
[11:28:33] Spasenie Mario: u cant
[11:28:34] Spasenie Mario: beat
[11:28:35] Spasenie Mario: this
[11:28:36] Spasenie Mario: side
[11:28:41] Spasenie Mario: ur hopeless
[11:28:47] Spasenie Mario: im the one who wins this
[11:29:02] Spasenie Mario: U CANT SO SHIT
[11:29:36] Spasenie Mario: u will learn something too today :to fuck off
[11:30:13] Spasenie Mario: im right  and  u will be banned  because im innocent .
[11:30:15] Spasenie Mario: end
[11:30:16] Spasenie Mario: of
[11:30:17] Spasenie Mario: the
[11:30:19] Spasenie Mario: fucking
[11:30:21] Spasenie Mario: story
[11:31:13] Spasenie Mario: and kongregate is right  and he has all the rights to  post  on ban appeals.dont try to protect urself cuz u cant.
[11:31:22] Spasenie Mario: yes
[11:31:24] Spasenie Mario: im fucking
[11:31:26] Spasenie Mario: sick
[11:31:26] Spasenie Mario: of
[11:31:28] Spasenie Mario: sideline
[11:31:30] Spasenie Mario: and im gonna prove it
[11:31:35] Spasenie Mario: by getting him banned
[11:17:43] Spasenie Mario: read the topic
[11:17:45] Spasenie Mario: dumbass
[11:18:05] Spasenie Mario: i joined with another name cuz i didn;t know where to post  my situation
[11:18:12] Spasenie Mario: so  u lost another point
[11:18:15] Spasenie Mario: something else?
[11:18:18] Spasenie Mario: fucker?
[11:18:30] Spasenie Mario: go home and play with that dick u have in ur mouth
[11:18:38] Spasenie Mario: thats fucking right
[11:18:45] Spasenie Mario: im fucking sick
[11:16:37] Spasenie Mario: fuck off side
[11:16:48] Spasenie Mario: im clean and u know it
[11:16:51] Spasenie Mario: and its actually ur fault
[11:16:54] Spasenie Mario: not mine
[11:16:24] Spasenie Mario: and actually
[11:16:26] Spasenie Mario: wataki
[11:16:28] Spasenie Mario: doesn;t have
[11:16:30] Spasenie Mario: any evidence
[11:16:30] Spasenie Mario: so

There is more, But I dont want to spam.
So unvicious,your move.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:36:24 am by Dante »

Unvicious

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 09:40:49 am »
u can  post everything i say on skype it doesn;t prove anything  and i didn't picked chaotic's items  only yours and im pretty sure u deserved that  from what u did + u can get another dog so  have no point  in that + everyone is allowed to post on my topic and there is no rule about that + i didn't harversted all the  wood from ur  tree farm i got like 2-3 stacks  from the trees around so  u have no point here +i gave u all the wood => that means  i helped u =>u again have no point here
If  my english is bad that doesn't mean   i have to stay and be baned for something i didn't do

Dante

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 09:42:21 am »
u can  post everything i say on skype it doesn;t prove anything  and i didn't picked chaotic's items  only yours and im pretty sure u deserved that  from what u did + u can get another dog so  have no point  in that + everyone is allowed to post on my topic and there is no rule about that + i didn't harversted all the  wood from ur  tree farm i got like 2-3 stacks  from the trees around so  u have no point here +i gave u all the wood => that means  i helped u =>u again have no point here
If  my english is bad that doesn't mean   i have to stay and be baned for something i didn't do

You harvested wood from MY tree farm.Which means it's mine.I can get another dog,yes.But it's a time waster.You still killed it and im mad because of that.

Unvicious

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 09:47:25 am »
if u get mad because  of something u can get again in like 5 mins then i think u have a problem + it was MY TIME taking that wood so i think i deserved at least 50% of the entire house (wood) and ur mad about that i think ur dog whould died in a way or another without my help.

Dante

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 09:51:17 am »
if u get mad because  of something u can get again in like 5 mins then i think u have a problem + it was MY TIME taking that wood so i think i deserved at least 50% of the entire house (wood) and ur mad about that i think ur dog whould died in a way or another without my help.

It's called the nerve system.And no,the dog wouldnt've died because it was in the house,protected.You harvested that wood from MY Tree farm  so It's mine,if you wanted it to be yours,you should've harvested it from the nearby forest.

Some other unvicious quotes:

[11:49:07] Spasenie Mario: nope
[11:49:09] Spasenie Mario: i wont
[11:49:18] Spasenie Mario: and u wont make me stop
[11:49:25] Spasenie Mario: im going in with all i got
[11:49:32] Spasenie Mario: and im gonna win
[11:49:39] Spasenie Mario: cuz thats the way im going in life
[11:49:45] Spasenie Mario: and u cant do nothing to stop me
[11:49:50] Spasenie Mario: 1 way or other
[11:49:59] Spasenie Mario: i will get my acc back
[11:50:02] Spasenie Mario: cuz im clean
[11:51:33] Spasenie Mario: see
[11:51:34] Spasenie Mario: cant
[11:51:41] Spasenie Mario: haha
[11:51:44] Spasenie Mario: that means
[11:51:49] Spasenie Mario: u dont have  arguments
[11:52:07] Spasenie Mario: just stop bitching and surrender
[11:52:12] Spasenie Mario: cuz  i dont stop
[11:52:15] Spasenie Mario: i wont*
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:52:53 am by Dante »

Unvicious

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 10:06:24 am »
again u are wrong . its just  the same as having a job :u do ur job u get payed one way or another actually i did it for nothing  because we were friends back then (i did a very big mistake trying to be friend with u ) and  form u can start crying about ur virtual dog(how  pathetic can this be?) cuz its useless . >:(

Unvicious

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 01:45:59 pm »
So i will ever get an answer from an admin i wait for like 1-2 weeks already :-\

Offline Kongregate

• EGCM Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 02:07:37 pm »
4 Days. I'll reply here since Wataki doesn't bother to, Lol.

Wataki said he won't unban you, just beacuse its a matter of time before you get involved with someone else and you rage and kill him / get banned again. Talk to Wataki on IRC, #EGCM for more Info.

Unvicious

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 03:57:11 pm »
idk why it doesn't let me connect to the IRC  "room" and why he whould think that and if he has proper arguments all i can say its im sorry and i wont try to mess with other people all i just want is to play with my friends cuz there aren't so many servers like this  one (not many people,no lag)... i wont engage side (try to kill him grief him) cuz thats not my  intention all i just god damn want is to have a good time and actually side wanted to prevent that. :'( btw can u help with the IRC problem Kongregate?