May 01, 2024, 02:47:13 pm

Author Topic: A Loss of life  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
A Loss of life
« on: December 14, 2012, 09:18:07 pm »
My heart goes out to all the families of the victims of the horrible elementary shooing. What a world we live in.keep them in your prayers.
"The Lord heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."--- Psalm147:3
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes.There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."---Revelation 21:4
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow."---Jeremiah 31:13
 God's Word is my strength, even today. I hope you find them comforting and allow them to strengthen you as I have. This is the only real thing that we have found to help us walk through time . . . the assurance of God*s presence with us daily.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:03:34 pm by Segue »
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Simas87

Re: A Loss of life
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 10:20:29 pm »
My condolences to all the friends and families of the victims :(

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 01:17:10 pm »
My condolences go out to the friends and families of the victims who's lives that were wrongfully taken, The 20 children that were shot didn't deserve it. Nobody can predict a day of when and how they will day. The suspect "Adam Lanza" a 20 year old of CT, Is to believe to have Autism, and can't control what he does. I am not gonna say what he did wasn't wrong, Cause it was wrong. The gun he accessed to killed the victims was in His mother's name which she was his first victim that he killed. She worked at that very school that the suspect drove to kill all those people. It's said that the school has a security gate that surrounds it and you need to be Buzzed in or Have an access card. idk if an access card would be required for the gate, But it would make sense of how he got through those gates if it was required. He could have had his mom's access card just to get in. He stayed at the front of the building on the inside and started randomly shooting anyone he saw. The Principal and The Vice Principal and The School's psychologist were in a meeting, and they hear'd gun shots being popped off, and they went to go check where it was coming from, only 1 of them returned to the meeting room which was the vice principal as The head principal and the psychologist  were both shot dead.

It's unclear if the suspect had a motive as to why he did all this. Being that he has a form autism, He still can be arrested but not put into a inmate prison Facility. But put into a Psych ward for the rest of his life. He will be there for the rest of his life regardless of his mentality.

So again, My thoughts are prayers go out to the victim's families.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Simas87

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 04:22:53 pm »
I read that he comitted suicide after he killed all those poor inocent people... So young :(

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 04:48:59 pm »
Wait can someone clarify about his brother? Did he have anything to do with this?
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Simas87

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 10:27:09 pm »
According to what ran on the news today on my country, his brother was merily questionned by the police, he is not connected to this act of horrible violence and terror.... 20 children.... That guy dind't have a soul....

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:29:58 am »
Wait can someone clarify about his brother? Did he have anything to do with this?

Basically what it was, Is because that the suspect was carrying his brother's "Ryan Lanza"'s ID card in his wallet. And when the cops found his body, They claimed the suspect was the person on that ID card. But his brother is like 26 and he is 20, and they look somewhat Identical in a way. They found the brother I guess in New Jersey and brought him in for questioning. And just as a precaution, they had the brother hand cuffed. Turns out. Really Ryan had nothing to do with it at all, Ryan was unaware of what was going on until the news started showing his picture and saying his name on CNN. And that made him write on his facebook "Fuck you CNN it wasn't me" But yeah, Ryan is clear of all charges.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's