April 27, 2024, 09:57:37 pm

Author Topic: DarkAssasinator23 - 24-10-2012  (Read 1616 times)

DarkAssasinator23

DarkAssasinator23 - 24-10-2012
« on: October 24, 2012, 04:38:10 pm »
Player Name:
DarkAssasinator23

Date of Ban:
24-10-2012

Time of Ban (GMT):
2:85:98

Description of Ban:
Because i did cash hacks and left the server while cops behind me

Why you should be unbanned?:
for cash hacks:the reason is this server. when i die i lost my 1.2 mil and my money was zero And this thing is wrong so sorry for the hacking. please Forgive me this time and tell a soulution on the cash bug which is when you die you lose your all cash.

for leaving game when cops behind: because it was night i had to sleeep i could not do anything so i quit the game

DarkAssasinator23

Re: DarkAssasinator23 - 24-10-2012
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:07:29 pm »
Player Name:
DarkAssasinator23

Date of Ban:
24-10-2012

Time of Ban (GMT):
2:85:98

Description of Ban:
Because i did cash hacks and left the server while cops behind me

Why you should be unbanned?:
for cash hacks:the reason is this server. when i die i lost my 1.2 mil and my money was zero And this thing is wrong so sorry for the hacking. please Forgive me this time and tell a soulution on the cash bug which is when you die you lose your all cash.

for leaving game when cops behind: because it was night i had to sleeep i could not do anything so i quit the game

not A BIG PROBLEM ILLL GET UNBANNED SOON 8) 8)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 06:10:31 pm »
Aaron_Ewing is the only person who can unban you.

I'm simply posting here to let you know that is not a bug. If you die, of course you lose your cash. Would be no point in trying to stay alive if your cash etc comes with you. That is absolutely no reason for hacking.

I'd imagine Aaron will let you off with a set amount of time in jail and an unban.
That's just my assumption, whatever he asks you to do, count yourself lucky. Never hack again.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 06:29:53 pm »
Okay. Here's what I am going to do, I will unban you just as long as when you play here in the server, You make sure your hacks are uninstalled. This server is all about fair play, Hacks aren't allowed at all, But since your being honest towards what you did, I am considering un-Banning you. And if your ever caught with any hacks you will be permanently banned. Consider this as a 2nd chance.. And As far as leaving the server while a cop was chasing you you will receive an admin jail just so it shows you were dealt with for that. So with all that being said. Take a look at the rules here: http://ecnr.enigmaticgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=303.0

Unbanned.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's