April 28, 2024, 07:48:28 pm

Author Topic: [Unbanned] cTx_XeNon - 9-19-12  (Read 1600 times)

Offline john_peters

• View Profile
[Unbanned] cTx_XeNon - 9-19-12
« on: September 19, 2012, 10:35:23 pm »
Player Name:
cTx_XeNon

Date of Ban:
9-19-12

Time of Ban (GMT):
2:12 PM

Description of Ban:
He is my bro and he got banned because he is retarded saying stupid shit like he was innocent and got arrested and said this server is shit

Why you should be unbanned?:
Because it wasnt my fault I got banned and He was being stupid
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:49:16 am by Aaron_Ewing »

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: cTx_XeNon - 9-19-12
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:41:50 pm »
Ok, with your brother, this started out as a misunderstanding on his behalf. I provided logs showing he did rob something, He paid no attention to them, He claimed he was arrested for nothing, as if he had no wanted level when infact he did, and everyone knows in order to get arrested you need to be Red and Orange.

Here is the picture evidence that shows with color that cTx was which was orange

So after getting arrested, he reported the officer who arrested him, thats where I stepped in to handle this. and your brother was having a bad attitude about how he got arrested. So here's what I am gonna do, Since your making the ban appeal for him, I will give this ban 2 days, and if he is the way he is and likes playing by his own rules instead of ours at ECNR, then keep him off.

-Edit- cTx_XeNon is now unbanned, if he decides to come back and play he is welcome to, Just as long as he plays by our rules and loses the attitude.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:51:00 am by Aaron_Ewing »

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's