April 20, 2024, 03:59:47 pm

Author Topic: What is happening ?!  (Read 3071 times)

Offline .RandomFlipper.

• The XD Man
    • View Profile
What is happening ?!
« on: February 28, 2015, 08:20:35 am »
The forums and the server are empty . Since my last post , more than 2 WEEKS ago , no one posted anything else . Why aren't there any players ? Why aren't there any posts ? We must get some new players .... are we even on the hosted list ? What's the progress on FGRPG ? It's been going since 2013 and still not released .... maybe that will bring some new players .... i hope .

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Re: What is happening ?!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 03:02:53 pm »
They caught the disease.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 09:24:48 am »
Unfortunately were aren't on the hosted list because nobody has purchased anything from the EGC Store lately, The money from that goes towards the server being hosted. But again. Nobody has bought anything as of late.

As far as FGRPG goes, I honestly can't say why it hasn't been released yet, Because to be dead honest, I really don't know. I myself haven't seen Viper in quite a while and I know he's supposed to be working on it and idk anything of it's progress.

And a lot of people have been anticipating the release of ECNR's Version 1.7 ... I am even waiting for that and I know if and when that's released, we should be back on track.

And honestly Idk why people died on the forums. IRC get's more action than ig and forums combined, People linger in IRC and the people that just linger don't say anything, And there are a few people that have been talking a shit ton everyday on IRC, Rarely does anyone go ingame. Although a couple days ago we had a few people go in, But didn't stay in the game for very long.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 04:14:36 pm »
With 2.0 coming around the corner, I think we're going to make our comeback with one big giant KA-BOOM. Or at least with the defusal of said KA-BOOM by BCSD Bomb Squad.

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 09:20:14 am »