April 24, 2024, 03:39:54 am

Author Topic: You Best game  (Read 1942 times)

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
You Best game
« on: August 11, 2014, 07:53:03 pm »
Everyone here definitly played at least a game (even if it is just GTA SA), and certainly you guys have a favorite one you loved. Why dont you tell us which, and why. Add it on and say you favorite genres, etc.. I cant choose a favorite however, i can mention some i loved:

Since i love stealth games i am a fan of the hitman series and became a fan of FC, when i bout its 3rd sequel. I'd also like to try out Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid. I'm also attracted to action games, involving co-op, therefore i had fun playing Resident Evil 5 with my cousin and i am excited about my recently bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I also like Pursuit Force series, mostly because it was my 1st ever games, therefore it will always have a space in my gaming core. I also love strategy games, sometimes heading to kongregate to play some. One other genre i love is Sandbox. Weither it is an open world game, like GTA and the recent WD, or a place i can build w/e i want, like minecraft and space engineers (when i was little i used to play a lot with legos (i still like building shit with them) and for some reason i have this weird wish to just create highway junctions with unimaginable complexity. Anyway i cant think of much else atm. your turn now.
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Ryan_Cook

• View Profile
Re: You Best game
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 06:30:25 am »
Best game i ever played was MGS on the ps1....I was 8 when i first played it and the story-line was great. Action scenes were awesome, had me in awe. Took me forever to beat because i was only 8 at the time and not that great at video games....Jump forward a few years i finally beat that game when i was 14. Till this day i still just like GTA:SA play the heck out of that game trying to master it on each lvl.