April 20, 2024, 03:51:53 pm

Poll

Should this be added?

Yes
6 (85.7%)
No
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Hitman class  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Anders_Swe

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Hitman class
« on: July 24, 2014, 12:52:03 pm »
At the moment the hitman class is pretty useless in my opinion, you never get any jobs to do related to the class, what I propose to add is automated hit contracts placed by the server while robbing the banks, the fed and other businesses like the bombshop, drunk gunz, airport. This would really give the hitman something to do all the time and not just sit around waiting for someone to place a hitcontract, which rarely happens. Playing this class is like playing any other class without any abilities. Maybe we should even add that when someone is under 50% health the hitman would have the ability to finish him off with a headshot, yes this is possible to script.

Let me know your ideas and opinions, you can also vote in the poll making it easier to see who is against this and who is for it, so go ahead and vote people!

-Anders

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Re: Hitman class
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 06:22:43 pm »
Hitmen is all about stealth too. i think Snipers could have a Headshot insta-kill, no matter the health and armor and Hitmen could be hidden from minimap. Weapons should be Sniper rifle, Combat Shotgun and Knife Terrorist should be more like Deagle, AK47 and Steel Knuckle (or w/e it is called), because Sniper doesnt make much sense. These addiction would definitly revolutionize the Hitman Class
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant