March 29, 2024, 09:16:01 am

Author Topic: How to post evidence of a rulebreaker  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
How to post evidence of a rulebreaker
« on: June 15, 2014, 01:38:25 pm »
This is a short and simple tutorial about how to post a picture as evidence here on the forums

First, what you need to do is goto a picture/video uploading site like for example "tinypic.com" Select the file name, Then click the upload button, From there, you would wanna highlight the code where it says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" The code would begin looking like this [IMG]

Once you have that copied, What you will do next is make a new topic on the forums, Make sure to add in the subject box, The name of the player who you are reporting, And what Rulebreak has been committed by that player, For example " Saw - DeathMatching " Or whatever reason it is, even if it's hacking, Flaming/insulting you or another player. Make sure to add it in the subject.

Then paste your evidence that you just got from copying the code, And paste it in the Bigger box, Then to be sure it went right, Click Preview to see if the picture is showing up, And if it does, Then Post it by clicking where it says "Post"

Also, For the people that have IRC, You can also use the logs from the main chat on IRC, And copy and paste them in this board. The logs can serve as evidence opposed to a picture if you don't have one, That shows someone admitting to having say "Hacks" and proof that someone is flaming..

Hopefully I covered all of this, If you have any questions, Feel free to ask an admin on the forums, IRC or even ingame. Using /admin you can ask us whatever question regarding this board you wanna ask us.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's