April 26, 2024, 12:12:23 am

Author Topic: [DENIED - Evasion] Romero_Mustang Ban appeal  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Romero Mustang

• View Profile
[DENIED - Evasion] Romero_Mustang Ban appeal
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:21:33 pm »
I just rammed the car 2 times to stop the man but the admin jailed me . i used the command /escape and i got escaped , then again i was jailed for escaping. then i said please dont do it because its a command and i just used it. i used the word noobness and I got banned saying (Bye asshole) isnt saying bye asshole more bad than noobness ?  . I like the server but I know somewhere their is my mistake also but i apologize and won't repeat it again. I hope i would get unbanned because i never hacked.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:52:35 am by RoboCop »

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Romero_Mustang Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:52:18 pm »
Didn't use the proper appeal format. Also your attitude in main chat was pretty bad even before the jailing. I believe a 24 hour ban is in order here.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 04:34:55 am »
In addition to the ban, Before your 24 Hour ban is up, Make sure you have no hacks/illegal modifications installed before you return, you've been warned about it so you'd need to follow through, The hacks isn't why your banned right now but if they are still installed and your using them when you come back, you will be re-banned and won't be getting unbanned.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:52:21 am »
Upgraded to a permanent ban, decided he would try to evade at around 1 AM EST. All appeals denied.
Further denied for misuse of the forum report system. The act of evasion itself is what got you into it. 24 hours is pretty easy to understand and it's not hard to cross-reference times. You have no excuse and you're just causing drama.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:15:53 pm by RoboCop »