April 30, 2024, 05:14:35 am

Author Topic: cars that are bought should not be robbable-chohan  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Chohan

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
cars that are bought should not be robbable-chohan
« on: January 01, 2014, 11:51:19 pm »
Hey ECNR, I've been buying cars lately from autobahn and other places and what i have noticed is all my cars go missing or stolen. Can you please make cars bought with money not robbable. And also if possible when we purchase a car and it explodes can you make spawn where we last parked it please, Thats all                         

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
Re: cars that are bought should not be robbable-chohan
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 11:52:35 pm »
I say no because then Car Jacker makes no sense.....

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:05:49 am »
You can buy cars that respawn and never goes away, but they cost real money, Either buy a house with one car for 10euro or you could buy a car only if I Remember right
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 12:12:30 am »
I believe to buy a single personal car it is about 5 Euros. With the car that re spawns then there would also be no point in Autobahn. And carjackers need a job too. So I will have to disagree with you on this suggestion, sorry Chohan. You should be able to rob enough stores to make enough money to buy a car :P