April 26, 2024, 10:08:39 pm

Author Topic: Black Hand rises to live  (Read 2498 times)

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Black Hand rises to live
« on: October 24, 2013, 09:12:49 pm »

The Black Hand
[/color][/size]

The once fallen titan is now risen again; after all the sorrows suffered, we shall return to the top, we shall clear the scarves implanted in our body, and break our bonding chains, we'll get back on our feet, and we shall get the sword and shield, we won't again make mistakes, we won't only follow the shadows, we won't just embrace the shadows but we will to surpass them, and break our barriers implanted by them, we are the Mighty BlackHand.

San Andreas Newspaper
[/size]

The Blackhand revives

The Blackhand, recently taken down by BCSD with combined forces of the FBI, forced into the BH hideout, killing its Ruler Avail and detaining its followers; is back in action. Earlier this week, two undentified have breaken to the higlly protected Guantanamo prison, secured by BCSD officers. They aproached in two helicopters on the back and took out the security, leaving no mercy. The two suspects have taken every BH prisioners that were in there. Caption Ewing, only survivor of this massacre, mentioned on an interview stated by CNN that he was shocked at how these two man managed to get in and leave alive.
Earlier today, BCSD has made a press conference on the cityhall. With the mayor by his side, Chief Deputy Watako stated that the BH Hideout is on their control and that BH cant do anything witout a proper HQ. He also mentions that the BH hideout is higly protected, unbreeachble by the current soldiers in BH, even with the noew bosses. Then Wegner aproached, his posture made clear, that he was not intimidated by the new BH threat. He tried to speak but the microfone was remotely disabled and the speakers emited a message from the blackhand new leaders, possibly the ones responsible for the prison break. "Greeting people of San Andreas. Let me introduce ourselves. I am Mert. and i am joao_fcmb. We are the new BH leaders, and before anything, we'd like to make clear that THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT.
BH will be a mafia org now. Further details as well as rules, apps, etc shall be announced. We are corrently working things up, we will soon build up our strength and we'll regain control of our hideout.... or maybe not MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA."

Sheriff-Coroner Wagner promisses payback.
BCSD Sheriff-Coroner William Wagner, promissed after the Black Hand's speach that payback is guaranted for interrumpting his speech. He also promissed a message for the Black Hand made in public at the cityhall tomorrow.

Further details shall be announced soon

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:17:52 pm by joaofcmb »
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Avail

• Loyalty - Respect
    • View Profile
Re: Black Hand rises to live
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 11:29:06 pm »

The Blackhand revives

The Blackhand, recently taken down by BCSD with combined forces of the FBI, forced into the BH hideout, killing its Ruler Avail and detaining its followers.

:(

Good luck though!

Offline Varun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 05:36:27 pm »
I'm back for BH too

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile