April 28, 2024, 04:02:02 pm

Author Topic: Should Airline tickets be based of weight?  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
Should Airline tickets be based of weight?
« on: October 22, 2013, 10:24:05 pm »
This my sound weird but I agree. The reason I bring this up is because i flew home from Albany, NY because it was parents weekend at my bros college. I want to hear your though (LMAO). I had two really fat guys sit next to me, I was in the middle and their "blubber" was touching me. If yo meat hangs into the other seat, make em buy another fucking ticket! This ruined my flight and was inconvenient for me, I couldn't study at all lol.  Ithink make em pay more, or buy two seats, What yall think?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:25:47 pm by Littleman »
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: Should Airline tickets be based of weight?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 05:45:30 am »
well, I do agree with you, But what airline was it becuase some airlines already require overweight persons  buy two seats. Now I don't know all airlines require ment's but the big ones like AA United and so on have that rule.
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 04:04:16 pm »
airlines can solve this problem by placing some seats for fat people,but bigger seats means less seats so they will have to pay more anyway :D
A guy who got his life back

Offline joaofcmb

• Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 04:48:37 pm »
Jesus christ mert u want to redesign planes and make a fat class lol. Btw deadpros which airline do u work in and when do u expect to finish your pilot license. Also, can u come by my home and gimme mfsx by pendrive. My address is "censored by Portuguese Intellegence"
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 07:35:41 pm »
Jesus christ mert u want to redesign planes and make a fat class lol. Btw deadpros which airline do u work in and when do u expect to finish your pilot license. Also, can u come by my home and gimme mfsx by pendrive. My address is "censored by Portuguese Intellegence"

yes,a fat class :D.But i don't want to make that lol
A guy who got his life back

Offline Deadpros

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 07:53:00 pm »

Well 1. Im still in school but Ik ALOT about aircrafts and airliners lol, its like a hobbie for me xD. Im not doing a pilot licence atm. And no I will not go to you to install fsx xD
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 04:20:55 pm »
well, I do agree with you, But what airline was it becuase some airlines already require overweight persons  buy two seats. Now I don't know all airlines require ment's but the big ones like AA United and so on have that rule.
I flew US Airways, I know Samoan airlines is starting it:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/airline-start-charging-fat-people-fly-article-1.1305421
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU