April 30, 2024, 02:25:53 am

Author Topic: Organisations war  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Bas_Spijker

• View Profile
Organisations war
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:04:09 am »
Hi everyone,

Okay, maybe you find the title a little crazy, but I have a suggestion for the server. It is more for the organizations (so not really for members who are not in a orginasatie). I am since last night at the Black Hand and I noticed that you actually do not have that much in his organization. So was my idea, give an organization a few extra fields, organizations now have a base that remains the main base. But the other bases, the other organizations capture by three people from your organization to be online and then fall within their area, the counterparty (whose place is) can fight back, so it is a struggle which most people kills. Who has the most kills people so then won and get that piece of land. P. S. there may only be fought in the base that is currently being captured.

I think this gets a double good effect. I think more people come online so they are three people of their organization (and a base of another organization can attack). And I think that's what fun is within an organization, more of a team feeling. Organizations will also want to come so the battle is not only between the Black Hand and the BCSD will go. I have seen this in a similar kind of server as ECNR and self Plays, I must say that the organization is feeling a lot more fun, and generally in the server lot more fun.

I hope you do something. With my suggestion
Questions or comments? Post a Comment
Sorry for my bad English but I used translate.google.com because I can't explain this English  ;D

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
Re: Organisations war
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:09:02 am »
Ehm, i have a few suggestion for your suggestion, Example: Instead of counting which one has the most kills there it counts points you get in there so if you stand there awhile you'll reach a certain point and that base becomes the one with the most points in the organization. And BCSD Could also jail them to their base if they have one, it's a small jail so the BH Can come and rescue them from there and so on?

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 10:13:58 am »
That's a good idea but need some edit.Noes said well but i think this battles should be without cuffs so there will be no rush cuffing just gunz and eggs
A guy who got his life back

Offline Bas_Spijker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 10:15:30 am »
Yeah, of course without cuffs! And I'm still thinking about Noes's reply

Edit: Noes, your suggestion is good, but than you should count for three persons, so if one persons leaves the area the counts go on for the other two persons. I just think this is a little bit harder to script.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:22:56 am by Bas_Spijker »

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 10:29:52 am »
Well i just think it's better for the points. :>

Offline Avail

• Loyalty - Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »
I'll say no. This will just make more of a COD server.

All what you said, can be done on an event.

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 12:14:59 pm »
I genuinely like this idea, kind of like a capture point? It's something new and would definitely increase tensions between Cops/Robbers, the only problem I see is that to stay within the rules the cops can simply hold the point and claim they're not chasing the crims leading to an unconquerable point.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 06:01:06 pm »
if They're holding the point the criminals should be able to attack/kill them, allthough this is only for BH And BCSD.