April 28, 2024, 09:00:15 am

Poll

Would you like to see Hunters come back

Yes
8 (44.4%)
No
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [PETITION/POLL] Bring Hunters back  (Read 5148 times)

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
[PETITION/POLL] Bring Hunters back
« on: July 24, 2013, 10:07:33 pm »
I know there was some hate towards Hunters and were removed but speaking to some people, people do miss them and the army seems rubbish now.

Yes they are powerful, but that's kind of the point. You don't go around blowing up dams and the federal reserve and not expect power army resistance. Hydras do the job but they are difficult to control and a pain to track targets in a vehicle and easy for them to evade you. They perform better against suspects in the air.

You can sit here and whine at me how i'm just moaning because I need proper good skill to kill you but the whole idea of the army is to pack firepower against the reds and taking away a powerful vehicle like the Hunter is just silly.

Also being army is meant to be a privilege that you can earn by being a regular player and trusted through the community. Hunters are fun and a nice reward you get for being a good part of the community. Quite a slap in the face to see them gone especially how I was looking forward to earning army status but i wouldn't even give it a thought now.

Also I cant help but feel (Correct me if im wrong) this was all a movement from people (Im not going to name people) who just seem like they want this server to be all criminals despite the server being a Cops and Robbers server.

Since im not an admin or part of the scripting team, no direct action will result from this poll. Hopefully though this will truly see if many people feel the same way or if its just me (which i hope it isnt) and hopefully get them back.

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
Re: [PETITION/POLL] Bring Hunters back
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:26:28 pm »
I say No,they have the minigun which auto locks the target and some people(not going to tell who) just land with hunter infront of the shop or where the red guy is and when he comes out they just kill him with minigun in 1 second he cant even defend himself...

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:30:40 pm »
The defence is /sur. If they dont want to be blasted by a hunter.

A) Dont go indoors or B) say to the army you are willing to surrender.

The auto lock isnt even that brilliant but still, yes its a powerful vehicle but that should be part of the privllege of being army and the risk reds should take. Compared to a Hydra which is difficult to control and more suited for air fights and bombarding a specific place or the carpet bomb which is only really suited for preditcable driving or camping reds.

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 10:33:22 pm »
I agree with viper on this one, all criminals voted to remove them to survive easier, with the hunter out of the way
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 06:54:09 am »
I say No,they have the minigun which auto locks the target and some people(not going to tell who) just land with hunter infront of the shop or where the red guy is and when he comes out they just kill him with minigun in 1 second he cant even defend himself...
HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH

yes

Offline RickyCop

• Sheriff's Cadets
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 02:34:08 pm »
I support Viper though I don't play quite often here but yeah Hunters aren't that bad and how he said here
either you can
/sur. If they dont want to be blasted by a hunter.

A) Dont go indoors or B) say to the army you are willing to surrender.
So yeah I voted YES
go Viper :D

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 06:42:08 pm »
I say Yes, bring them back. I cannot fly the Hydra ( I bet others cant either). So basically i don't want to go army because I cant fly the hydra. The Hunter is easier to fly. BRING THEM BACK!   
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Brillo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 07:13:32 pm »
Well I personally vote no, army already have enough power with the Hydra's. Bringing the hunters in would be an overkill.

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 08:22:15 pm »
Yeah hydras are enough and carpet bomber

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 11:12:21 am »
i say no because  as someone else said they can land on the street waiting for them to come and then just boom in a half second and they're dead, and it's to op.

Offline Deadpros

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 12:58:47 pm »
As far as statistic show, Since the hunter got removed army's have become more inactive then ever (except Aaron_Ewing lol), Hunter may be op, But No one is using army anymore, So I suggest stop crying about it. Its a game and hunters was apart of it.
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 11:54:51 pm »
Wataki uses it aswell, and GoR/Blixtar have always used it as far i've known him, lmao.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 04:40:22 am »
Has anyone considered modifying the Hunter? Limit it's ammo or something? I read it was possible somewhere. If it's not, I vote no, it's way too powerful.

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 09:50:38 pm »
i say no because  as someone else said they can land on the street waiting for them to come and then just boom in a half second and they're dead, and it's to op.
I know that this is more than a few months, but i want to add something. Noes, either say with hydra or Hunter they can still land in front of stores waiting to blow their ass up. I Know that they are both hard to fly, but yet the hydra has stealth, does that seem a little op? The hunter was easier to fly, adn either ways they can find op ways to kill peolpe.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline joaofcmb

• Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 02:27:14 pm »
Must say i got used to the hydra handling in hover, thu my controls r different and i use a laptop mouse. Anyway the hydra is just to best drivable jet in the world no other game will make hydra better it is just awesome. All it needs r air breaks but its a harrier so what happens is usual. Harrier r not used in tight corners so that gives advantage to crims. I say bring hunter back but disable the minigun on it.
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant