April 30, 2024, 05:25:59 am

Author Topic: Robbing Caligulas Casin0  (Read 1808 times)

Offline TheSaint

• Imperial King
    • View Profile
Robbing Caligulas Casin0
« on: May 20, 2013, 04:29:21 pm »
The way you rob the Federal Reserve has brought me upon ideas.
I've got some ideas for new places to rob and old places to make their robbery more special.

The idea is pretty similar as robbing the Federal Reserve but with some slight changes.

The process
The booth on the left contains the CCTV (Security Cameras).
These have to be disabled in order to gain access.

One robber will use the decrypter to decrypt the door of the booth.
While the other robbers stand guard, as lookout.

Once inside the robbers have to disable all the camera stations, could be like 3 or 4 so that every robber has a job in there.

When these are disabled the team of robbers can move to the next stage, after this door has been opened.

When going down to the vault they pass the air vents, power and electricity room.

The robbers can either:
  • Gas the security guards trough the vent.
  • Disable the power somehow

When they choose to gas the security guards the team needs to have gas with them.
And they will get down there but they would have to decrypt the gate in order to get access.

When they choose to disable the power, the team needs to have a welding machine with them so they can weld open the door.

Two choices; why? Because one of the options is cheaper but has less rate of success while the other has more chance of success but is a lot more expensive.

When that is completed they can move on to the next area, the vault.

As said above, if they chose to gas the security guards they would have to decrypt the gate to get access.
And if they disabled the power they will have to weld the gate open.

Either way, if they succeed in gaining access they will be in the vault where money bags are located.
Each bag contains a random amount of money and the team of robbers would pick them up and bring them to their hideout to finish the robbery.

I'm sure this will become something big and this can be done for more buildings than just the casin0 and Federal Reserve.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:03:23 pm by TheSaint »

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
Re: Robbing Caligulas Casin0
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:42:24 am »
That's a pretty freakin' awesome idea man. I luv it so that one must be approved / scripted into the game.

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:15:55 am »
40-60 robskill guys can rob the bank and caligula to improve your robskill if you make this change there is only bank to improve your robskill alone.This is too hard to do.I don't think that's a good idea
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:17:48 am by MEEEERT »
A guy who got his life back

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 05:59:51 pm »
40-60 robskill guys can rob the bank and caligula to improve your robskill if you make this change there is only bank to improve your robskill alone.This is too hard to do.I don't think that's a good idea
True but then they could make any more business that you can improve your robskill from 40-60 at.