April 29, 2024, 04:08:28 pm

Author Topic: [BUG] Instant TP without mods  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
[BUG] Instant TP without mods
« on: May 12, 2013, 01:56:44 pm »
Description of the bug:

I have recently found out a way to effectively open a magic portal to San Fierro to LV and back. Although vehicles cannot be TPed, this bug can still be used very easily to lay waste to many cops (if you are even a just tad better at pointing a gun than I am).

The bug is exploited using the Fishing Shop found in LV. To replicate the bug, just go on the marker, press /enter in the console and you'll be in the fishing shop.
Now, you need to hold Space (or the Sprint button, also don't tap it, i have tried tapping and it doesnt work) and run to the sell marker, but DO NOT STOP just flick your crosshair up (no u shouldn't have a weapon just the imaginary crosshair in the normal 3ps view) and now sprint out of the yellow marker. If done correctly you will be out of the zero's RC shop in San Fierro. This works the other way also but in the return journey, just enter the shop using yellow marker and stand on the red marker and BOOM you'll be in LV back!

How to exploit
Just get cops to chase you to San Fierro, get in the marker and you'll TP to LV. Quickly turn back, get on the roof of fishing shop with a gun ( combat Shottie preferred) and just aim down to create a massive pile of corpses.

Note-- I will post images soon on how to exploit this bug effectively (any BCSD out there willing to offer help?? =P)

P.S.- Bryner asked me to immediately report the bug when I used it on him (and 3 other cops) sorry for being a bit late (it was a week ago).

Images of the bug:

EDIT - Images posted. The image is too big vertically to be displayed in the forum, hence just right click and select open image in a new tab to view the image. Or click on this link -->http://postimg.org/image/7wl32m2t3/

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 03:00:12 pm by Tay_Zonday »
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Re: [BUG] Instant TP without mods
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04:03:52 pm »
hahahahah loool nice editing on the pictures mate :D
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 06:34:31 pm »
This is the best bug report I've ever seen lmao.
Your efforts and time spent on reporting this are greatly appreciated and noticed. Thanks mate.

Offline Luka_Ristic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 12:04:52 pm »
Paint skill : Over 9000. :D