April 29, 2024, 11:18:32 am

Author Topic: [BUG] Hitman  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
[BUG] Hitman
« on: May 02, 2013, 07:10:18 pm »
Description of the bug:

Well hitman doesent get a message when a hit is placed on someone...And on /hitlist there should be a reason said so we can know is it valid or not

Images of the bug:

Offline EIR3_K1NG

• View Profile
Re: [BUG] Hitman
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 12:14:07 pm »
 I sended a contract to a certain hitman(s) yesterday to take someone out for 20,000 and the hitman(s) didnt have no problem getting the message bescause that so called HITMAN started shouting saying "EIR3_K1NG sended a place hit on you "user".

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 12:26:43 pm »
When Deadpros placed a hit on a cop i didnt get the message...And it didnt say the reason on /hitlist

Offline EIR3_K1NG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 12:37:19 pm »
Its just the server being laggy for you thats all. Thats why you didnt see the /placehit contract.

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 01:09:58 pm »
I sended a contract to a certain hitman(s) yesterday to take someone out for 20,000 and the hitman(s) didnt have no problem getting the message bescause that so called HITMAN started shouting saying "EIR3_K1NG sended a place hit on you "user".
I was the hitman that said you placed the hit on curiosity because it was a false hit (I want him gone) is not a valid reason to place hit that is why I told him who did it and later on you spoke with a admin about placing false hits, So yeah make sure you have a reason to place a hit like a cop arrested you or killed you, someone robbed you rape etc.
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline EIR3_K1NG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 04:23:28 pm »
Ok thanks deadpros