May 01, 2024, 07:34:37 am

Author Topic: Week 13 - 12/04/2013 - Schedule  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Week 13 - 12/04/2013 - Schedule
« on: April 11, 2013, 12:43:23 am »
This week is going to be awesome I can just feel it. Anyway, There are 4 events that I am going to post. I am sure there are going to be more events add on Friday like normal. But anyway here is this weeks events! ENJOY!

Relay Race

This race will be from the super windy road in SF to our beloved island Ireland!
Vehicles that are going to be used will remain a surprise.
Rules: If your vehicle blows up you can get a new one and continue on with the race!
NOTE: An Admin will not come to you and spawn a new one for you, you must go and find a vehicle on your own.

Man Hunt

This event will consist of 1 player against the rest of the server. One person will be picked to be this "man", the man will be given 20 eggs, armour, lots of weapons, and a vehicle of his/her choice. The rest of the server will be given an Infernus. The man will be given 2 minutes to run away and possibly go hide, after the two minutes are up the rest of the server is to go after the man and try to kill him. The first person to kill this so called man will win the event.
 Rules: this "man" is allowed to shoot back at you. If you die, remain calm, you will be able to go back and try to get him again!

D-Day

It is time to go to war!
Ever wanted to know what is was like to go to war? Well now you can! In our world famous D-Day SAMP simulator! The players will be divided up into two teams the Allies and Axis! It will be just like we are in war fighting against each other, working in a team, and killing the other team. the team that wins will each receive one point! This is going to be fun, so don't miss it!

Sky Dive

We will start in Mile high and jump off to where the target is placed. The target will be made with traffic cones. Make sure you land good on the target otherwise you are out. Each player her lands perfectly will receive one point!

Prize: Apartment Room!

Offline Hiredgun

• Emperor Of The ERR, Supreme General Of The BlackHand
  • Emperor of the ERR
    • View Profile
Re: Week 13 - 12/04/2013 - Schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 12:45:00 am »
Excellent job with the post Saw!

See you all Friday :D

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 02:21:45 pm »
chainsaw massacre sequel thre maps one each week, then repeat em again: lv city hall, caligulas(this week) n maddogz mansion

also got my own relayrace route (image to big) its real big n awesome will take round 30min to do it if u aint too strict.

sry i was going to put this otherway but lost it so i just did it quickly -___-

anyway this is ma ideas i know the route so i will be here tommorow by 5pm gmt n tell u ma route where someone puts the rb's
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Ms_Understood

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 09:53:18 pm »
That Man Hunt sound pretty good , I like the way you said
"and a vehicle of his/her choice" :D
see you's there hopefully :)