April 26, 2024, 07:27:34 pm

Author Topic: Discuss 1.5  (Read 7201 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Discuss 1.5
« on: April 06, 2013, 12:48:53 am »
1.5 will be by far our largest update so far in EGC. I have always planned on making this a massive update. It is half way through the series so it's a big deal, to me anyway!

We already have a gigantic amount planned for 1.5.  I shall list some things you can expect.

1) A new spawn menu that will be useable by all players. This is a lot better than it sounds.  ;)
2) Two new terrorist missions.
3) Massive optimizations.
4) A place where you can equip your vehicle with a car bomb. Remember 8 Ball's place in GTA 3?
5) A new firefighting system.

This is just a small, un-detailed list of things you can expect in 1.5. This update will be what brings ECNR and EGC as a whole to the next level.  ;)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss 1.5
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 06:59:09 am »
The things I'd like to see is:

New Update for BCSD's weapon menu. Like better guns such as [Sniper,Degal,m4,Combat shotgun" ofcourse still having armor there, Cause nobody really gets the silenced pistol, Nor the MP5. The main 2 things gotten from it is the M4 and Armor.

And For the Fire Dept, I'd like to see the time it takes a fire to be put out is like 5 to 10 minutes instead of a real life hour. Also I think making hill fires can be cool too. That way we have a real purpose for the rain dance helicopters

Also what sounds good is to have a new jobskill called "Arsonist" Arsonists set fires and I think if that job skill was put in they can set a fire, Then as soon as it's started the fire department gets dispatched. And if an Arsonist isn't online, Fires still can happen at random locations. I'd still like to see house fires be put in too, I suggested it before.

Umm also just like a BMX kicks a wanted player off if they attempt to ride it, I think Jim and the Trains ingame should do the same

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 09:47:32 am »
"4) A place where you can equip your vehicle with a car bomb. Remember 8 Ball's place in GTA 3?"

This place is already there, where you get the C4, only thing not working right now is that it is not synchronized with the server... So only a client based explosion.

Looking forward to this update!

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 10:52:12 am »
I also got a great ides, some have seen it allready, its a hole new way of ecnr, perfect for 2.0, plus some stuff, ill tell to u later, with the updated version, has i thought of all of that while replying a server sussestion( never mind this word, just forgot how u write it  :D)
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Pr0_N00b

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 08:18:57 pm »
Yeah i agree with Aaron with  "Arsonist" because it will be more fun for firefighters and we will have one more skill for all players :D

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 09:58:02 pm »
cant wait :D

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 04:02:26 pm »
Can't wait either! I want my house :)
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 01:58:01 pm »
Can't wait either! I want my house :)
I want my apartment lol.
When's 1.5 coming out? :D

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 07:49:33 pm »
I can't wait for 1.5 I just know it is going to be huge, I can feel it! keep it up!

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 03:15:53 pm »
The things I'd like to see is:

New Update for BCSD's weapon menu. Like better guns such as [Sniper,Degal,m4,Combat shotgun" ofcourse still having armor there, Cause nobody really gets the silenced pistol, Nor the MP5. The main 2 things gotten from it is the M4 and Armor.

And For the Fire Dept, I'd like to see the time it takes a fire to be put out is like 5 to 10 minutes instead of a real life hour. Also I think making hill fires can be cool too. That way we have a real purpose for the rain dance helicopters

Also what sounds good is to have a new jobskill called "Arsonist" Arsonists set fires and I think if that job skill was put in they can set a fire, Then as soon as it's started the fire department gets dispatched. And if an Arsonist isn't online, Fires still can happen at random locations. I'd still like to see house fires be put in too, I suggested it before.

Umm also just like a BMX kicks a wanted player off if they attempt to ride it, I think Jim and the Trains ingame should do the same

All my feels, right here.

Offline TheSaint

• Imperial King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 10:54:55 am »
Aaron, did you get that idea from me? lol..
I suggested that on another forum a pretty long time ago.

Arson is the crime of intentionally and maliciously setting fire to buildings,wildland
 areas, cars or other property with the intent to cause damage. It may be distinguished from other causes such as spontaneous combustion
 and natural wildfires. Arson often involves fires deliberately set to the property of another or to one's own property as to collect insurance
compensation.

A person who commits this crime is called an *arsonist*. Many arsonists use accelerants, such as gasoline or kerosene to get a fire going.

Thoughts and ideas?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:08:42 pm by Aaron_Ewing »

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 04:08:10 pm »
Aaron, did you get that idea from me? lol..
I suggested that on another forum a pretty long time ago.

Arson is the crime of intentionally and maliciously setting fire to buildings,wildland
 areas, cars or other property with the intent to cause damage. It may be distinguished from other causes such as spontaneous combustion
 and natural wildfires. Arson often involves fires deliberately set to the property of another or to one's own property as to collect insurance
compensation.

A person who commits this crime is called an *arsonist*. Many arsonists use accelerants, such as gasoline or kerosene to get a fire going.

Thoughts and ideas?

Actually I've suggested it before on the other server, And suggesting it here. I've never seen you post this idea, Not saying you haven't. But I never seen it from you.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:14:14 pm by Enigma »

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline TheSaint

• Imperial King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 04:39:04 pm »
All right, cool. :)

Why have you edited my message? :o

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 04:45:15 pm »
He had a bit of trouble getting the quotes working correctly, I had to edit his message so it'd fit correctly. I suspect him trying to fix the format is why it says that he edited your post.  ;D

Offline Varun

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 08:09:34 pm »
I want to add my 1 Cent here:

1. Weapon Dealer

Add more importance to this class, I realized the thing when I was with Hiredgun and he sold me a c4 that was displaying $5000 but $20,000 was deducted as per the original price but Weapon Dealers are sort of black market guys, maybe they can provide weapons and c4s with lower price that will add need for this class and more demand of this class as-well.

2. Sync car bomb Explosion

Like in the above comment, Sync the car-bomb system with server, It was an awesome addition.

3. More chances of raping someone and introduction of c5(more explosion radius, more price)

4. Car Bomb Portable

The concept is same just their will be a portable version of car bomb. After I begin writing this I realized we had this on the script earlier, If it's not present then please re-introduce it.

That's all for now, I will think about more.