April 26, 2024, 11:20:28 pm

Author Topic: Aaron_Ewing Define  (Read 9149 times)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
Aaron_Ewing Define
« on: November 16, 2012, 09:30:56 pm »
Aaron is a great cop as we all know it, chasing us criminals and never giving up until were in prison. Aaron has a perseverance to be a cop, as he loves it very much. Aaron's define should be "Tyre Biter", because he always chases us criminals, and frequent car chases.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: Aaron_Ewing Define
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 01:59:27 am »
Thank you, Littleman, for posting this!

I apologize for this, but I had completely forgotten about completing this script. But not to worry, something new is on it's way, and it will most definitely be better than my what this was going to be.

Aaron_Ewing is also a great friend, which you forgot to mention in your description. He's not good at live pool on Facebook at all, and has one heck of a body to hug. ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:07:24 am by Sylar »

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:10:50 am »
Aaron_Ewing is also a great friend, which you forgot to mention in your description. He's not good at live pool on Facebook at all, and has one heck of a body to hug. ;)

You try to hack that's why, and he has won one game! :P Be aware at your next game for he will win!
And yes, Aaron_Ewing is a very good friend/enemy. He can be your best friend, but if you mess with him, he'll be your worst enemy. So watch out!  ;)

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 08:51:52 am »
And yes, Aaron_Ewing is a very good friend/enemy. He can be your best friend, but if you mess with him, he'll be your worst enemy. So watch out!  ;)

I disagree.

Aaron_Ewing has been target of many, many verbal attacks, by internet warriors that do not understand half the things they talk about, and he coped with it more than well enough. Aaron_Ewing is an easy-to-be-with guy, and a very patient person. Not the kind that strives to make the life of their 'enemy' miserable, but rather the type that ignores them.

So to conclude, Aaron_Ewing doesn't make a very good 'enemy'; He makes a very good friend, and friend alone.

Once in a while, he does have a hard time understanding the easiest of things, and turns a tad annoying, to add to the definition.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:54:54 am by Sylar »

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 06:11:26 pm »

I disagree.

Aaron_Ewing has been target of many, many verbal attacks, by internet warriors that do not understand half the things they talk about, and he coped with it more than well enough. Aaron_Ewing is an easy-to-be-with guy, and a very patient person. Not the kind that strives to make the life of their 'enemy' miserable, but rather the type that ignores them.

So to conclude, Aaron_Ewing doesn't make a very good 'enemy'; He makes a very good friend, and friend alone.

Once in a while, he does have a hard time understanding the easiest of things, and turns a tad annoying, to add to the definition.
I agree with sylar, yes there have been hard times for him, but he pulled through it and this is a new begining.  Aaron is a fun person to play with in game.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 02:04:59 am »
Im not saying he is a horrible person. I love just like I love everyone else, when I was ablw to play, He was/is a fun person to be around. That will hopefully never change.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 11:44:50 pm »
Thanks, I actually am 1 of the more better cops in the server, Everyone knows me really well on how I hardly give up on chasing people. Unless your ReCoN, Then I will give up cause that bastard is GOOD. But yeah. Thanks again, see ya'll ingame for more of some non stop chasing :P

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's