April 19, 2024, 06:57:44 pm

Author Topic: [Discussion] Illuminati  (Read 7415 times)

OldMan

[Discussion] Illuminati
« on: September 12, 2012, 12:51:10 am »
It's simple, we give out names of Celebrity and see how are they connected to the Illuminati (proof must be shown)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: [Discussion] Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 06:07:17 pm »
Define connected. The way I see it, is the majority of artists don't know their working for them. It's just presented to them like "oh no, you can't write stuff like that, that doesn't sell in todays market, instead of talking about helping orphans, why not talk about how much money you have? It's still your song in essence." lol, that's just a kinda crazy example, but you get my point.

Although, the whole "this doesn't sell in todays market" thing is true, for the simple fact they've made it that way. They've made it "cool" to have sex with everyone you meet, to take loads of drugs, to drink too much, to only care about money. They've ripped the morals out of todays society, and anybody who does actually talk about real things and try to educate the people..well...coincidently, they either end up in prison, in hiding, image destroyed for various reasons or simply dead.

They control the media, so the young minds of today are fed all this garbage on television and through music and grow up with this image of life being what we hear "artists" talk about. Sex/Drugs/Money etc. Never spreading a positive message, it's sick.

I could go on and on about this subject as I'm quite passionate about it, but I'll leave it at this for now before I erupt. I suggest whoever reads this educates themselves to the best of their ability and don't rely on television or music to give you the truth about life.

Daylan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:23:57 pm »
Here the rumble goes again, fasten your seatbelts, gentlemens.

First of all, I hate when people talk about illuminati itself, as an whole, since illuminati is just parts of eachothers linked to eachother, therefore I'd rather call it as bilderberg, whom has most power in earth+ rotschfells.

It's all about money, Enigma. That won't change, nothing will. What money causes? Problems.
Through money they get power and fame, that won't change. People love money. I do. Call me greedy bastard if you want, but the point is without money, you won't make it out. How the hell would you be able to sleep yet alone to eat something if you don't have money.

Now, it comes to this power thing. It's funny really, and simple at the same time. So fucking simple.
People like me, whom are competitive, want power. It's naturally explained tr..ough humans behaviour, psychology mostly. We cannot change that, I think. I can say that I like power, some people don't like it so much, some people don't. For me it's just way to motivate to keep moving forward, pushing that last line and obstacles throwed at you.

Business when it comes to music, is basicly all the same, money money money. I can accept that band needs to do way to get their gig going on. REMEMBER THIS WORDS; "I can play music in front of thousands of people, or I could play it in my fucking basements for myself, and that's the way people should appreciate in the life."

Media is corrupted, you just need to see facts from lies. Simple as that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRDWQRF827w&feature=relmfu

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 08:04:01 pm »
Well, I actually have to disagree to some extent.

You say they want "money and fame", this can be proved wrong.
Money in it's most basic setting, is a receipt for Gold (That isn't there to begin with!). The Rothschilds are actually the ones who created this system of paper for Gold. Eventually they started giving out more receipts than they had Gold. This is the banking system in which we live today.
The Elite also control the printing of money.

So, in theory, they can have as much money as they like. I think they use the money as a gateway to their main goal, which is Power. Control. Domination.
They don't want the fame, who in the Hell has heard of the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers or Morgans unless they are researching this?

I do agree about the term "Illuminati" though. That is a buzz word. People say that without knowing what their talking about. I've actually met such uninformed and stubborn people that have claimed to support them. This is not evil, just pure ignorance and idiocy.