April 20, 2024, 03:25:35 pm

Author Topic: Obama vs. Romney  (Read 9742 times)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
Obama vs. Romney
« on: September 08, 2012, 09:50:43 pm »
Well as we all know election time is coming up in america, and it's about to be hell here in America as the debates roll on. Well in the past four years America's spot in the world's strongest economies, our spot has gone down 4 spots since 2008. It's not all of Obama's fault. Yes i agree everyone should have health care, but how will it be payed for? Yes that's right our TAXES. 1.1 trillion in debt since 2008.  Our unemployed rates have dropped drastically since 2008. I personally want Romney to win. Please feel free to express. :) 
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Obama vs. Romney
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 10:01:43 pm »
Whoever wins is irrelevant. They still have little to no power. They are still just poster boys.
Controlled behind the scenes by secret society's.
This Presidental election is a sham and a farce. Last decent President who stood up to these societys was JFK. Hmm...Wonder what happened there.  ::)

So, yeah, bring on Romney or more Obama, same movie, different actors.

OldMan

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 10:00:53 am »
Whoever wins is irrelevant. They still have little to no power. They are still just poster boys.

I bet you're a part of it Engi :P

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 02:57:24 pm »
I'm guessing your a non believer? Or in other terms, you're still asleep?  :P

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 06:33:16 pm »
Well Obama+ Romney=fuckheads

OldMan

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 01:27:01 pm »
I'm guessing your a non believer? Or in other terms, you're still asleep?  :P
I do believe in it one way or another.

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 06:05:19 pm »
Elaborate?

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:19 pm »
Littleman, our taxes lower the national debt, not raise it.
Unemployment dropping is a good thing? Unless you want people sitting around without working.
Taxes are good, really, they help you help us help us all. -GlaDOS
Also, you won't be paying any more taxes unless you make more than $250,000 a year, allow me to elaborate:
If someone makes $300,000, regular taxes will be applied to the first $250,000, and for the $50,000 extra, a slightly higher tax will be applied, only to those $50,000.
Generally, you wouldn't be affected by this, only the rich would have to chip in a little more, to help pay for essential things, like healthcare.
Also, as for the economy, none of it is Obama's fault, he's just trying to fix Bush's fuck up, and he has been succeeding.
As for debt:

Take note that debt is being lowered in the Obama presidency.

Also, when you look at Mitt Romney, doesn't he seem overly false to you? It looks as if every single word coming out of his mouth is a damned lie.

Let's take into account that this is the same Romney that put his dog in its cage and strapped it to the top of his car, when the dog vomited all over the place, he hosed down the dog and put him on top of the car again, genius.

Officer_harris

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 08:25:52 am »
This Presidental election is a sham and a farce. Last decent President who stood up to these societys was JFK. Hmm...Wonder what happened there.  ::)

So, yeah, bring on Romney or more Obama, same movie, different actors.

I AGREE 100% Percent!!!! My thoughts Exactly!!!!

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 01:49:32 am »
Littleman, our taxes lower the national debt, not raise it.
Unemployment dropping is a good thing? Unless you want people sitting around without working.
Taxes are good, really, they help you help us help us all. -GlaDOS
Also, you won't be paying any more taxes unless you make more than $250,000 a year, allow me to elaborate:
If someone makes $300,000, regular taxes will be applied to the first $250,000, and for the $50,000 extra, a slightly higher tax will be applied, only to those $50,000.
Generally, you wouldn't be affected by this, only the rich would have to chip in a little more, to help pay for essential things, like healthcare.
Also, as for the economy, none of it is Obama's fault, he's just trying to fix Bush's fuck up, and he has been succeeding. We need to get more employed, many are still losing jobs. OUr economy is slowly coming back up.
As for debt:

Take note that debt is being lowered in the Obama presidency.

Also, when you look at Mitt Romney, doesn't he seem overly false to you? It looks as if every single word coming out of his mouth is a damned lie.

Let's take into account that this is the same Romney that put his dog in its cage and strapped it to the top of his car, when the dog vomited all over the place, he hosed down the dog and put him on top of the car again, genius.
Who gives a shit what religion you are, my point is we need to get our debt under control, obama is spending more than we chew. Obama does not take advantage when he has the chance. Yes bush fucked up big time, everyone has their ups and downs.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:52:24 am by Littleman »

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 01:57:58 am »
I just watched their first debate 10 minutes ago. I am flaborgasted by their ideologies. One of Romney's main points was that Obama has decreased the military budget significantly. Obama looks ashamed of this and doesn't have an answer.

What!? Is that not a good thing!? Not that I'm an Obama supporter in the slightest, but in what world is this a bad thing? They are close to having the same budget as every other Countries military COMBINED.

Not that any of these elections make a difference anyway, I think Bill Hicks the comedian puts it pretty well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ&feature=related

Officer_harris

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 04:20:00 am »
 :D Once again I agree with You Enigma! +1

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 05:45:58 pm »
Did anyone watch the vice presidentail debate the other day? I thought Ryan was well prepard for his speech, but Biden O hell no. Look at what immature vice presdident is co- ruleing this coutnry. Every time Ryan said " My Friend..." Biden laughed every time. Ryan was calm and spoke very well.