March 29, 2024, 08:31:44 am

Author Topic: The Rock Stops a Group of Would-Be Burglars On-Set of his new movie  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
- UK media reports that The Rock stopped a gang of would-be burglars on the set of Fast 6 from London. The group was reportedly trying to break into vans that contained expensive movie equipment when Rock, who was dressed as a FBI agent for the movie, caught them. Rock ended up chasing them away.

An eye-witness told The Sun:

"It was so funny. The Rock looked like an action hero because he had his flak jacket on and an FBI badge in his hand. All of a sudden there was loads of gunfire and this giant dressed as a copper (police officer) was about to mow them down. The lads jumped out of their skin and scarpered (ran off) down the canal path and left the crew in peace. Now the crew are joking that they should drop security and just have The Rock do it."

I find this article pretty cool, Some people snuck on set of On of The Rock's new movies and tried to steal some of the movie props only to be chased off the set by the Great one himself. They would have had to be scared shitless.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's