May 01, 2024, 02:21:05 pm

Author Topic: Community Experience  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Community Experience
« on: September 02, 2012, 10:17:45 pm »
Been a while since we last shared anything about the community.

So, how do you feel in this new community, with the newer players (who, sadly, are all inactive these few days), the new atmosphere here with all of us? Keep in mind we're still a relatively new community, a forming community. If you think we're progressing slow, well, we didn't have you yesterday. Today we do. Tomorrow we might have more like you! We are most definitely progressing at a good rate.

Enigmatic Gaming Community aims to give you a friendly community. Aims to form a community rid of all the hatred and arguments found around most late formed communities.

If you've anyone ruining the gameplay experience, hesitate not reporting them directly to the administrators. :)

Now, my main purpose of creating this topic is to bring the community together over an actual sharing session. A complete 'community' is where you can find a family. And for this, it's necessary that you be sharing towards other members, so there forms a bond - this bond between members is strength; all of this combined form an unbreakable family of online friends, we call a community. I call it that anyway, haha.

So, post your thoughts and share your minds about the small community we have today. Thank those you're thankful to, suggest thoughts you feel we lack. Through all of this, I ask of you one simple thing: be mature, be understanding, don't cause any type of arguments. Basically, let's all be friends, and just talk!

You're all invited!

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: Community Experience
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:31:08 pm »
New post, since my phone thinks letting me input any more characters would be a crime.

I'll start this off. :)

We've had a lot of purely new players come in,- Noes, SpeedFreak, Tomysta, Psycophate, Denis_Ivanov18, Jeppe80, AngryShadow, Mateja_Backo, Jesse_McCarr, and Dwayne_Gimp, to name a few just off the top of my head at this time of night, (but have recently disappeared without a hint.) This shows progress; we have plenty of completely new players- they're just not around right now, just like others that have gone inactive with school and life, such as Littleman, Nicky_Wayne, Nikolai_George, GoR, and probably a couple more, who will probably come back, they will also.

As for experienced members, we have plenty of respected members from the past come here, these are the leaders of the new, the role model to the learners. The strengthening blocks of the community helping us through the tough run -- Respect. Appreciation. All of it.

I find it wonderful that a few of the old players, not exactly good ones, have tried and succeeded in changing themselves for the growth of the community, salut, Xplicit. Respect.

Great friendly players such as Spiderpig, CR33P1ND34TH, Aaron_Ewing, to note out a few I would like to thank publicly for their dedication.

I probably have a lot more, but it's 3AM, and I'll just sleep now, haha.

Continue! You'll see me here again. :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:10:31 pm by Sylar »

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 10:50:12 pm »
Great idea Sylar.  :)

I'm loving this new community...no drama...no trouble makers...nothing but a family.
Of course we're having our bumps in the road, but that's the thing...they are bumps, not mountains.
Every family has bumps, I'm just glad ours are small, few and very far between.
I wish to thank all members of the community for creating this family like atmosphere we have before us.

Peace & Love to all.  :)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:57:35 pm »
I love it.  We all get along together have fun etc... but I think the cell phone price needs to he lowerd and to back to old way of firefighting but other than that all ia good
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

OldMan

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:57:36 pm »
I'm here... Just had trouble connecting to SA-MP and IRC :c

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 01:50:50 am »
I think the community is very good and has a friendly atmosphere, there hasn't been much activity in the past few days, but that'll change. We're slowly growing, these new players are probably coming back, they most likely have left because of school and just haven't said so, most likely they'll drop by occasionally.

OldMan

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 05:24:18 am »
Isn't this topic should be in the Main Forums?

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 09:14:36 am »
Hmm. I should've made it there.. I guess I made a mistake then. :P Either way, same users everywhere, currently. :)

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 01:09:04 pm »
Coooooool . OMG I NO GO INACTIVE :(

suicide

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 01:51:31 pm »
Well this community is going really great now, but nothing to say I will have less and less time to be here with you guys :(

I wish I could stay for more I really love this place and who plays in it.

But yes, I have also alot of complainings about stuff that are going on here that I don't like that unfortanly I can't say since I can be banned.

I miss to that old feeling that you could be a free man that can say whatever he wants. I don't like being closed and keep the stuff for me, since I feel bad about it.

If we could have a place with more "freedom" we could have more fun.

But again, this is my opinion, And everyone can think another stuff.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 01:52:31 pm »
This topic is to share your thoughts and feels about the community, GoR. Let's keep this topic up with maturity and keep it constructive by actually taking part in the main point in creation of this topic, sharing thoughts & experience in and about the community. :) Likewise for OldMan, get involved, be part of the community not only through words or excuses, but also actions. ;)

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 02:16:13 pm »
Quote from: Ge-Force
But yes, I have also alot of complainings about stuff that are going on here that I don't like that unfortanly I can't say since I can be banned.

I miss to that old feeling that you could be a free man that can say whatever he wants. I don't like being closed and keep the stuff for me, since I feel bad about it.

If we could have a place with more "freedom" we could have more fun.

Nobody's locked up here mate. Everyone's free to speak. But like said before, to maintain peace within the community, to maintain peace in this topic, you've all been told not to say or go towards anything that will humiliate or insult another, even at the lowest level. As an administrator, or even a normal member that looks to lead the community by words and actions, fitting reactions, it's my duty to prevent any sort or form of arguments from occurring amongst other members of the community, whether it be if I see it being beforehand or it's already begun.

I hope you understand, mate.

You're in fact free to speak if you don't cross either of the said lines. Go for it. :)

Quote from: Ratzu
I think the community is very good and has a friendly atmosphere, there hasn't been much activity in the past few days, but that'll change. We're slowly growing, these new players are probably coming back, they most likely have left because of school and just haven't said so, most likely they'll drop by occasionally.

Well said and completely correct, mate. You're in fact one of the most friendly and helpful, experienced members here, and I'm having a hard time understanding how I could possibly have left out your name there! Your support, and everything else, is very much appreciated. :)

Hope you don't disappear like a few amongst us have these days!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:31:06 pm by Sylar »

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 04:21:13 pm »
I agree, I seen much progression within this community.

Some players we had at our old community stuck with us coming here. I seen quite a few people show up after I did, Like ReCoN and just saw Glitcher in IRC lastnight.

Even saw Hiredgun join ingame and do what we all know him of doing. Kicking ass. I would love to see more of this everyday.

As well as the new players we get, we get more new players everyday, Some stay and some don't.

The Reality of our "Today's" Community is that we are all dedicated to what it has to offer.

As long as I been here "From this passed July" I haven't seen 1 outburst from anyone. No drama being caused by anyone.

I see a community of mature and well mannered players. Willing to help others who require it and interact with them just so the new players don't feel alone. I know I need to do this, I will indeed start interacting more and more with the new and current old players of this server.

I will become more active on the forums and ingame and have a fun time. which hopefully everyone else has that same intention as I do.

Some of us are kids but the reality of it all is your not gonna be a kid forever and there will be some point in your life to grow up and mature, and though I know we still have some kids/teens here. I see them now acting older than they are and in an appropriate way. I wanna say I am proud of the players who stuck with us through the mists of the passed altercations. We have grown and will continue to grow together and stronger than we have ever had, All we need is inspiration to grow.

So I urge you "the reader" to get inspired to assist on helping us grow.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

OldMan

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 12:56:55 am »
Hello, I helped people on the forums.

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 08:51:25 am »
i see a slow but steady growth in our community.

everyone here is very friendly and helpfull.
we are having fun and a good time.

for growth of the server we need some new features that all newbies can acces, something only we have and no other server.

and we cannot forget that SAMP is a "dieing" game, its not WOW or Runescape.
but we can survive this :D

I hope i made sense xD
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!