April 20, 2024, 08:48:45 am

Author Topic: Monday Night Raw 8/27/2012 results  (Read 4875 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Monday Night Raw 8/27/2012 results
« on: August 28, 2012, 09:57:16 am »
Okay, This is the 1st of the results I am posting, Every Moday and Friday I will post results here of each show.....

The Following is the matches and Segments that has happened on tonights Monday Night Raw.

The (W)'s you see next to a name is for the Winners of that Match, As (L) Is for the Loser of the match

1 On 1 Match:
(W) Ryback vs. Jack Swagger (L)

1 On 1 Match:
(L) Natalya vs. Layla (W)

1 On 1 Match:
(W) John Cena vs. The Miz (L)

1 On 1 Match:
(L)Heath Slater vs. Santino Marella(W)

2 on 2 Tag Team Match:
(w)Brodus Clay and Sin Cara vs. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes.(L)

1 On 1 Match:
(W)R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan(L)

2 on 2 Tag Team Match:
(L)Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus(W)

1 On 1 Match:
(W)Zack Ryder vs. David Otunga(L)

1 On 1 Cage Match:
(L)Jerry Lawler vs. CM Punk(L)

So thats all the matches, that happened.

But All through out the night, there has been speculations surrounding the future of Triple H, Is it Game Over? There are some chants in the crowd and a few minutes before Triple H speaks. He says:
everyone wants to know if he's going to retire. The crowd chants no. Triple H says the one thing he has learned in WWE is to never say never. He says when he started his career he wanted to do two tings - do stuff people wouldn't forget and to retire before all of this before all of this retired him. He chokes up for a second and says everyone comes to a crossroad in their career. He says you ask yourself if it's time. He says he never wanted to be the guy who was just hanging out, the guy who hung on too long waiting for the nostalgia pop. He didn't want to be the guy who was too beat up or crippled inside to hold his own kids. He says Lesnar has made him ask the question, is he done? Triple H says the answer is he doesn't know. He's beat up and more tired than he's ever been. Triple H gets hype and says he wants to say that he's coming back to kick Brock Lesnar's ass because that's what he does. That's what he wants to do but he can't. He says the truth is he doesn't know if he can. Triple H wonders if he's answered his own question. The crowd chants "you can do it." Triple H says one thing he can do is thank the fans. Triple H talks about how all the Superstars are here working hard for our entertainment. Triple H goes on and says the fans have got him through everything. He thanks them from the bottom of his heart. Triple H tears up and thanks the fans for letting him play the game. Triple H says he will never forget any of us and gives thanks again before dropping the mic. The crowd stands and applauds him. There's a "Thank you Hunter" chant that breaks out. Triple H does one last pose, with one arm raised, before walking off. He stops at the top of the ramp and the crowd pops.

Another Segment that happened was when Daniel Bryan and Kane were in an Anger Management group session.

KANE was asked to talk about his child hood, And KANE Said:
Well, I grew up locked in a basement, suffering severe psychological and emotional scarring when my brother set my parents on fire. From there I shifted around among a series of mental institutions until I was grown, at which point I buried my brother alive ... twice. Since then, I've set a couple of people on fire, and abducted various co-workers. Oh, and I once electrocuted a man's testicles. Years ago, I had a girl friend named Katy But uh, Let's just say that didn't turn out so well... My Real fathers a guy named Paul Bearer who I recently trapped in a meat locker... I've been Married, divorced, broke up my ex-wife's wedding, and tombstoned a priest. And for reasons never quite explained, I have an unhealthy obsession with torturing Pete Rose.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Monday Night Raw 8/27/2012 results
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 02:05:06 pm »
Haven't watched it yet, avoided the results. Will post when I've got time to check it out.

Offline Pr0_N00b

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 11:24:47 am »
my best 2 matches are:
John Cena vs. The Miz=winner john cena
Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus=winner randy orton and sheamus :D

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 03:59:23 pm »
I have to admit, this weeks Raw was actually good. The Anger Management segments were surprisingly funny. I liked how Kane referenced past events.