March 29, 2024, 11:21:53 am

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 6890 times)

Dante

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« on: June 06, 2012, 07:27:30 pm »

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing open world video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls action role-playing video game series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Skyrim was released on November 11, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat Alduin, a Dragon god who is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the fictional province of Skyrim, upon the continent of Tamriel, and the planet of Nirn. The open world gameplay of the Elder Scrolls series returns in Skyrim; the player can explore the land at will and ignore or postpone the main quest indefinitely. Skyrim was a critical and commercial success, receiving universal acclaim and shipping over 7 million copies to retailers within the first week of release.[8]
Hello,I have made another post regarding a game,This one is The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.As i said in the Fallout New Vegas post, I make games posts because im eager to know who play them as well.I love sharing opinions,stuff about  games,So here I go:

The game is made by Bethesda softworks,It's an epic games company.It's a sandbox game,meaning you get a wide world full of quests,npcs,and surprises:),and you can roam around that world doing whatever you want,for example killing anyone you see,hunting,fishing..There are even some unique and secret weapons bethesda put for you to find.The game is epic,It's the last in its series:

1994   The Elder Scrolls: Arena
1996   The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
1997   An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
1998   The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
2002   The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
2002   The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal
2003   The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
2003   The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold
2004   The Elder Scrolls Travels: Dawnstar
2004   The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
2006   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2006   The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion
2006   The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
2007   The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
2011   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
2012   The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard
2013   The Elder Scrolls Online

I wont put much information about each one because this post is not meant for information,It's meant for discussing about the game,If you want more information about it,Search on Wikipedia.

If you played this game,Please discuss here as im eager to see your opinions:)

Stevo127

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:31:32 pm »
I don't play Skyrim or any of the previous games, but nice post ;)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:50:49 pm »
I've heard Skyrim is quite good. Might check it out once I get my new computer.

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 08:48:21 am »
I play skyrim and I approof of this message!
Amazing game, no game has kept my attention as long as skyrim does (except for GTA ofcourse <3)
Can't wait for Dawnguard (which i am assuming will be an expansion pack)... But skyrim online... I don't know if I am getting that one, since online skyrim... Just doesn't seem right

-edit-  any clue on the release date?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:50:00 am by Cookiemonstah »

Dante

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 12:30:32 pm »
I play skyrim and I approof of this message!
Amazing game, no game has kept my attention as long as skyrim does (except for GTA ofcourse <3)
Can't wait for Dawnguard (which i am assuming will be an expansion pack)... But skyrim online... I don't know if I am getting that one, since online skyrim... Just doesn't seem right

-edit-  any clue on the release date?

It's already out lol.

And,Dawnguard is a DLC.

From what I know,(Havent played it yet or read anything about it,just saw the trailer)Dawnguard is a kind of war between vampires and..dawnguards?Dont know much as i want to finish skyrim first then I install dawnguard:P

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 06:13:13 pm »
pc release date is about 1month later than xbox or something like that... Pc release isn't out yet