March 29, 2024, 01:46:24 pm

Author Topic: Fallout New Vegas  (Read 5913 times)

Dante

Fallout New Vegas
« on: June 06, 2012, 06:26:25 pm »

Fallout: New Vegas is an action role-playing open world video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment, and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2010.[6] The game is based in a post-apocalyptic environment in and around Las Vegas, Nevada.
Even though it directly succeeds it in order of Fallout game releases and also shares its engine, Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3,[10][11] though the game offers a similar action role-playing experience to Fallout 3. The game marks the return of many elements found in previous Fallout titles; many employees of Obsidian Entertainment previously worked for the now-defunct Black Isle Studios on Fallout and Fallout 2.[12]
The game currently holds the record for the most lines of dialogue in a single-player action role-playing game. The game contains around 65,000 lines of dialogue, beating its predecessor and previous record holder Fallout 3 which contained 40,000 lines of dialogue.[13]

Hi there,I'm new here and since this is a gaming community I thought i'd make a post about this awesome game.I am not one to make big long nice texts so im just going to write some short things..

I started this post since i really like this game,and I'm eager to find out who plays it as well.

Discuss here about this game please:)

This one is the latest in the series of Fallout.Fallout 1 -> Fallout 2 -> Fallout 3 -> Fallout New Vegas

I recommend playing it if you have the pc to run it,It's really awesome,I wont spoil the storyline,but,it's like skyrim except different gameplay,items,etc.You can do almost whatever you want,There are LOTS of quests to do,and it'll keep you excited.

In the game,you choose what path you take,You can go as a good guy,an evil guy,or a semi-semi.

Throughout the Mojave Desert You will find several factions which you can join.Some of them are evil,Some good,and some are looking for revenge.It's your choice who you side up with, since all have their own story to tell.

So,as I said above,Please discuss about this game if you play it:)

Stevo127

Re: Fallout New Vegas
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:32:04 pm »
Once again, not one of my games, but great post, and whoever does play this game, enjoy discussing it :)