April 25, 2024, 08:18:05 pm

Author Topic: STING  (Read 7203 times)

Offline Ryan_Cook

• View Profile
STING
« on: December 23, 2014, 10:33:43 pm »
Im so confused...Why did they make up show up at one PPV and all of the sudden he is no where on the show...I hate how they teased him for 5 minutes and then who knows when he will come back. Its like Brock Lesnar being champ...the champ should be on every show not just on PPV'S....I honestly dont like the direction this is going.

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: STING
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 12:28:01 pm »
Similar to the Brock Lesnar deal, they only have him for limited dates.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: STING
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 08:32:24 pm »
Yeah. Sting did make a debut at the Survivor Series PPV to ensure Triple H stopped cheating during the Team Authority VS Team Cena Match. That's the only time we seen him, Now there are speculations floating around that there "Might" Be a Match of Triple H VS Sting at 2015's WrestleMania. That match would be epic to see.

Now as far as the writing by the WWE Story line Creators. We all know "WE" as the fans could do a much better job at making a story line than they can. They are running out of ideas and make up as they go for each show, Whether it be what someone says on the microphone, To who wins what match and how. We know what we wanna see match wise, They don't. We have to watch whatever they come up with. Even if we don't like the way it plays out.

And for The Brock Lesnar thing. He should be doing more since he's the champ, Because everyone that has held that title defended it even during a non PPV show. During Raw, During SmackDown, Brock Lesnar is the ONLY one not doing that, He's only doing PPV Matches. The WWE Shouldn't have brought him back just for PPV, what good does it do for the company? They need a fighting Champ, There are more deserving people on the roster, Some don't agree that 1 of the deserving is John Cena. He is a fighting Champion, Daniel Bryan was forced to give up the title due to injury, And he deserves to earn it back. Roman Reigns hasn't been a champion except a Tag team champion, And he'd be great holding the WWE Championship. So really all WWE needs is better story line writers and a new fighting champion that's always gonna be there for every show he defends it at. Not every once in a blue moon.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's