April 29, 2024, 12:16:55 am

Author Topic: What has Happened?  (Read 5083 times)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
What has Happened?
« on: April 21, 2014, 06:04:15 pm »
ECNR is slowly losing players, hardly there is anyone in game. We need to come up with ideas to "WOW" players and keep them here ( CREDIT TO JOAO_FCMB). SO, what do you think?
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Re: What has Happened?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 06:10:50 pm »
Some people went to other CNR's. They have features that are catchy to a newb's eye, as it doesnt require progress in the gameplay (Fed for example, it is cool but many new guys dont know what it is). I say we add some of those and add even others. I say the following:

Auto events (DM's, DOnt get wet, etc....)
Bigger and better Ireland
A new Island full of minigames (Parkour, Rollercoasters, Etc...)
Introduce Coop Terrorism and more coop
Rearange the Tskill and add the arsonist job. (1st people use fire, then people use C4. Im making a post bout my idea for Tskill)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:51:53 pm by joaofcmb »
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:25:41 am »
Some people went to other CNR's. They have features that are catchy to a newb's eye, as it doesnt require progress in the gameplay (Fed for example, it is cool but many new guys dont know what it is). I say we add some of those and add even others. I say the following:

Auto events (DM's, DOnt get wet, etc....)
Bigger and better Ireland
A new Island full of minigames (Parkour, Rollercoasters, Etc...)
Introduce Coop Terrorism and more coop
Rearange the Tskill and add the arsonist job. (1st people use fire, then people use C4. Im making a post bout my idea for Tskill)
I agree, and maybe add skill to blow LVPD and the Aircraft Carrier
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 03:55:41 pm »
Also, some of us have college and homeworks and stuff that makes us unable to play.
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 07:13:49 pm »
Wait for Summer break, we'll be back, school has taken over our gaming lives :(

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 09:06:50 am »
Wait for Summer break, we'll be back, school has taken over our gaming lives :(

Exactly, this happened last year to me, and as I imagine a lot others too. Rest assured, this community is far from dead.
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Chohan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:53 am »
Most people don't like to play in empty servers and most of you stay on IRC rather IG. people need to come IG more then IRC.

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 06:48:49 pm »
I don't know about you guys, but I just think it's fucking boring now. There's only so much you can do, god knows how some of you have played for 3+ Years :O

Offline Chohan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 07:13:06 pm »
Its boring because theres hardly any players online, Sometimes the servers full of cops and no robbers and sometimes full of robbers and no cops. Mostly its just empty :'(

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 01:36:18 am »
Most people don't like to play in empty servers and most of you stay on IRC rather IG. people need to come IG more then IRC.

That is because I have shitty internet and for a long tie I always IG, although I was idling, but I was either working or I was doing school work, like I said, School/Work has taken over our gaming lives for right now, wait until Summer when school is on break, I'm sure the server will fill up a bit.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 10:16:05 am »
Plus, a GTA:SA multiplayer server can only be interesting for so many years with today's technology and/or gaming development.. I mean, do any of us use PlayStation 1's? Do any of us remember what a 'SEGA' is? For me, it's not the game that draws my attention, it's the people playing with me in it.. but not so for everyone.

P.S: Doesn't mean I'm not playing cause I'm done, I'm not playing cause I'm not able to.

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 06:20:28 pm »
Unfortunately myself and Scotland have been very busy lately. Meaning we've had little time to dedicate to ECNR. On a brighter note, FGRPG (Thanks to Viper) shouldn't be too long off. This, as I've said many times; will be a game changer. It will revolutionize EGC.
ECNR players, rest assured a major update is planned. ECNR's next update will be worth the wait and will bring our community back to where it once stood. Stick with us, we've never let you down before and do not plan on starting.

Offline WatakiWatako

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 06:41:16 pm »
As far as I'm concerned, the fundamental dynamics of the game mode have been more or less the same since Byrner established CRRPG 7 years ago. There have always been updates with excellent content.

In time, all unsupported games retire as distant memories in the minds of those who once played them. People are bored of the same old shite! It's all fair and well adding new content but the novelty wears off.

Quite frankly, I've had enough of the lack of significant renewal of the gamemode's core aspects; the components of the cops and robber's gamemode that have kept us coming back time after time over the course of several years. It is these aspects of the gamemode that are in urgent need of refreshment.

I have already spent a great deal of time working on the next update. There have already been major improvements to the dynamics of cop and criminal interaction, I've mapped a building for the first time, a building that once implemented, will provide the foundation upon which a new division of the server's civil services will operate. This update is not just about new content, it's about updating everything we can get our hands on. New content will of course also feature in this update.

This has lead to a to do list that contains 1,711 words. And it's still growing.

Personally, I have never been more excited about an update. I've had dreams about it, literally. Myself and Byrner will be committing more time and effort than ever before to this update, we aim to leave no jaw undropped and I will stop at nothing to ensure that this is the most significant release in the history of this gamemode.

See you in the next version.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 06:44:26 pm by WatakiWatako »
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody has thought.

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 07:08:28 pm »
SA-MP is still hot to me. ECNR especially. All that gets in my new job has me starting in the early day, which is normally when I play. Sometimes I come in, some times I float and admin in IRC, then there are days where I'm bone tired and just sleep or laze around. We do need something to change things up and hopefully the work that the demented Scotsman and his Irish cohort have done works out superbly :D