March 28, 2024, 02:53:49 pm

Author Topic: See No Evil 2  (Read 6051 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
See No Evil 2
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:22:45 pm »

WWE Studios and Lionsgate have announced that production on "See No Evil 2," the follow-up to the duo?s 2006 horror release, "See No Evil," is scheduled to start in fall 2013. Kane is set to reprise his lead role as reclusive madman Jacob Goodnight. Genre favorites and identical twin directors of horror, the Soska Sisters, Jen and Sylvia ("American Mary"), are set to helm the film.

"See No Evil 2" revives the nightmare of the first film when Jacob Goodnight rises from the dead in the city morgue after his killing spree at the Blackwell Hotel. In this ominous, underground locker for the dead, a group of medical students fight to survive as this deranged psychopath once again starts to pick them apart one by one.

Lionsgate will handle worldwide distribution of "See No Evil 2," while WWE Studios will utilize its extensive global reach through television, digital and social media and print assets to market the film.

"We are so pleased to extend what has been an ideal partnership with Lionsgate,? said Michael Luisi, President, WWE Studios. ?Their expertise in distributing and marketing thrilling genre films complements our own vision and efforts for these movies perfectly. Our enthusiasm is amplified with the addition of the Soska Sisters on board to apply their truly unique style to 'See No Evil 2.' ?

"The WWE team has proven success in building strong global brands and have proven to be a great partner in our past ventures together," said Steve Beeks, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Motion Picture Group President at Lionsgate. "We are thrilled to expand the partnership in the development and marketing of genre features that marry WWE's stars with our own global distribution expertise."

"See No Evil 2" is the fourth partnership between Lionsgate and WWE Studios following "See No Evil," "The Condemned" and an upcoming reboot of the "Leprechaun" franchise.

Heres the trailer to the first installment of See No Evil. Once the trailer comes out for the 2nd See No Evil, I will update this post with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrY0vMUts4

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: See No Evil 2
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:24:52 pm »
The first one was surprisingly ok! Will certainly have to check this one out.