April 29, 2024, 03:40:28 pm

Author Topic: The Fed and it's money system  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
The Fed and it's money system
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:35:14 pm »
The title sums this thread up.

There have been conflicting views on how the FED works, so i'll try to explain below and clear some things up!

To rob the FED a group of 3 people is required, all with a rob skill of 60.
Each player will fulfill a different role and must maintain that role throughout the robbing!
The roles and equipment needed :
- Guard - Your job is to keep those pesky cops away! - Guns
- Decrypter - You have to decrypt the keypad and must stand stationary throughout the robbery. - Decrypter
- Explosives expert - Your job is to blow the doors off, again remaining stationary throughout the robbery - C4

- C4/Decrypters are available at the pirate ship at the strip in LV,

Once you've all been assigned your roles it's time to rob the bank, the process is relatively simple and lasts 4 minutes! In this time the Guard must defend the decrypter/explosives expert who will be unable to return fire while setting the charges etc.

Once the charges have been set and the door decrypted you will be prompted to take cover while the C4 explodes, once the smoke has cleared 3 money bags will be revealed, one for each robber. All three must take a bag by walking over to them and pressing alt. From then on it's a mad dash to get the bags to the bank, either in LV, Ireland or Eggland! Timing is crucial as you must enter the bank and the checkpoint inside! So if the bank is closed you can't finish the robbery!

The total amount robbed is random however the money will always be shared equally. To clear some confusion up on this matter each bag has a set value which is the same for all three. If the total was 4.5m then each bag would contain 1.5m, this does NOT change, if one player does not return the bag then the other bags will remain UNCHANGED.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 05:34:35 pm by Deadpros »
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
Re: How dose The Fed work?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:29:25 am »
So you want to know each bag contains the same money, or the total money is split in 3 at the end?

Nice Question
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Deadpros

• View Profile
Re: How dose The Fed work?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 07:43:40 am »
Tay, it's not a question from me, and if you read the text I answered the question ;)
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Re: The Fed and it's money system
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 05:45:54 pm »
Nice thread ;)

I think you need to clear up the rules too though dude.

Offline Deadpros

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 06:13:03 pm »
Still no decided Rules about the fed ye, as far as I can tell atm

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 01:42:11 pm »
Oh Nice one, You even made a thread for me ;)