April 29, 2024, 08:25:54 am

Author Topic: Car Insurance  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
Car Insurance
« on: June 10, 2013, 08:18:42 pm »
How about a car insurance that you can purchase from AutoBahn for all the vehicles that you purchase? It will be like 10% of the car's price and a message will popup whenever you buy a car saying -"You just bought this car do you want to buy insurance for it?".

Here's the stuff insurance would do -
Prevent Car Jackers from stealing your vehicle (OR) Money (equal to car's worth) from their bank account is automatically trasferred to yours (the latter option can be used to setup some awesome trolls  :P)

Also, only genuinely bought cars can be insured, i.e., the non-insured cars that a car jacker steals cannot be insured.

So how about that? Wouldn't that be great, especially for people like me who like to keep nice cars at random places in SA.
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Re: Car Insurance
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 08:23:34 pm »
I wonder what gave you this idea...  ::)

I think that's a pretty sweet idea though.

+1

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 08:34:15 pm »
Good idea but I think the insurance should cost more. Makes you think....."hmm is this car worth it?"

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 04:24:33 pm »
Seems like no one likes my carjacking skills ;/, Well if it's an Insurance like a lock Carjacker's should still have  some sort of chance of stealing it but like 35% Chance of stealing and 75% Chance that it doesnt work to pick the lock and then the Cops can see on their radio that's someone is trying to steal a car. And the lock picking on the car should take like 3-5 seconds or something. :P

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 04:32:19 am »
Seems like no one likes my carjacking skills ;/, Well if it's an Insurance like a lock Carjacker's should still have  some sort of chance of stealing it but like 35% Chance of stealing and 75% Chance that it doesnt work to pick the lock and then the Cops can see on their radio that's someone is trying to steal a car. And the lock picking on the car should take like 3-5 seconds or something. :P

That is one more thing I hate about carjacking. It does not give wanted levels (well it doesn't give any points either, but that is out of the question). I think carjacking should be given wanted levels.
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 04:14:07 pm »
It actually did give Wanted levels before, But i think it's either bugged or Enigma/Byrner deleted it.