April 28, 2024, 01:51:08 pm

Author Topic: Configurations EGC on reaching one year  (Read 7253 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Configurations EGC on reaching one year
« on: May 17, 2013, 04:19:06 pm »
We'd like to celebrate EGC reaching One year old by closing it down. BYE.

Haha, I'm extremely excited and proud to of reached this milestone. Throughout this year, we've gained a lot of friends, met some crazy new people and became a family.
When I first opened EGC, I had no idea how it would go, my goal was to create a drama free, loving envoriment with kick ass updates.... We've succeeded in accomplishing that goal. Every single day, people come to me talking about how wonderful this community is and how they've never been apart of anything like it. I guess you could consider it a revolution of peace and love without the drama.

The staff here work around the clock on constantly improving EGC. They are so enthused about new opportunity's, new concepts and ideas. They are constantly bringing them up to me. Every single active member of this community gives it their all. Gives EGC their time, dedication, effort and love. I appreciate every single one of you. We all do. Without you, EGC is nothing. It's a house without a family to live in it. An empty house is not a home. You guys have created a home for me, not the other way around.

I could of never wished for a better community. Every time I come online I'm made to feel welcome and appreciated. It's an absolutely wonderful feeling you guys give me and I thank you for that.

The way you guys interact with eachother also needs to be mentioned. This is the internet, isn't it? Aren't you guys supposed to be fighting, arguing and insulting eachothers mother? Haha. It shocks me to see the friendships that have stemmed from EGC. You guys really have the utmost respect and manners for eachother. It's fantastic to see.

As I bring this post to a close, I would like to thank you all for being here today, we've a fantastic schedule lined up and I hope you stick around for the duration. Thank every single one of you for this wonderful year you've given EGC.

EGCOw3nsYew.