April 28, 2024, 12:06:36 pm

Author Topic: The Anniversary Schedule  (Read 7670 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
The Anniversary Schedule
« on: May 14, 2013, 08:01:17 pm »
Hello wonderful community of Enigmatic Gaming Community. Our team is absolutely honored and delighted to have almost reached this milestone age of One year old. To celebrate this occasion we've an absolutely fantastic day planned out.

Myself and WatakiWatako have been extremely busy working on 1.5 the last Two months. It is close to completion and the plan is to release it on our anniversary!  I'm in the middle of finalizing it as I type.

WatakiWatako is working on our Pub Quiz. Which will happen on the IRC network. A General quiz about EGC and several other subjects.

Varun, Sylar & Saw have been organizing events which will be carried out throughout most of the day.

Sylar & Varun have been working on website related things which will be released on this faithful day!

There will be countless other activites which I simply have not got the time to write up considering I'm trying to get 1.5 done for you guys. I look forward to seeing every current and past member of EGC on this massive day.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:09:15 pm by WatakiWatako »

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Re: The Anniversary Schedule
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 10:10:39 pm »
I will be there!!

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Anniversary Schedule
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 10:11:50 pm »
It shall be a day to remember! ;) Join us for the fun, guys- it'll definitely be worth the time!