April 19, 2024, 07:55:53 pm

Author Topic: Staff sorting  (Read 9203 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Staff sorting
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:48:41 am »
It is my displeasure to announce CR33P1ND43TH and Crow have been demoted for the time being. If a dramatic increase in their activity appears they will be reconsidered for their roles. However I doubt that will be the case. I know everyone is dissatisfied with the majority of the admin team and their activity. Myself and Wataki have been spending every waking hour working on 1.5. It is currently 6.30 AM, I haven't been too bed and won't be for another few hours while working on 1.5. It's unfair on me, Wataki and the players that the reports are going unanswered. It's also unfair on on the Admins that are actually active, left to deal with the extra work. So my eyes are open for hiring new administrators and my eyes are also on the current admin team for those who aren't pulling their weight. Over the next week or Two I expect some further drastic changes in the staff.

Again, I would like to personally apologize to the community. I will be doing everything in my power to ensure you can play on a rule break free server as soon as possible.

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Re: Staff sorting
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 07:35:16 am »
Dont put yourself down like that, our community is a great community and surprisingly not many rule breaks are happening, Aaron and eXon are doing a great job, staying active and staying on top of reports. I just don't want you seeing this community as we are disappointed; We are not, we are very very satisfied with how far we have come along. So please enjoy what has come about then looking at is as we are disappointed when we arent. (hope this made a bit of sense, lol)

Tom_Fox

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 09:21:05 am »
like saw say it's not your fult bro just to let you know i have the exp for the job i have had years of it so i know how to take care of rule breaks bro i can ban kick mute you know name just give me a change i well not let you down bro but you and Wataki have a hard time with the Brand New 1.5 i know just how hard it is to script as i have done some my self not all that big but it was alot of work for me so ya things well get better bro just give your head up and things love you brother XoXo

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 10:47:35 am »
Like everyone else is saying don't get so down with this both you and wataki have been working around the clock with this big up date. And yeah looking forward to it. but you have build a big community a trusted one! We trust you on your decision. And we can take a hit with out any damage.  We don't let little any thing destroy this loved community. And we are still expanding. Enigma you are a great owner, no one else can run it like you do. Yeah sad to se the inactive admins go. But I hope the new admins make a great work.
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 08:50:06 pm »
Thank you for the support lads. I'll do everything I can to get us back to our former glory.

Tom_Fox

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 11:34:19 am »
Thank you for the support lads. I'll do everything I can to get us back to our former glory.

no byrner Thank God's Son Jesus Christ and both you Byrner and wataki for a Asesome Samp Game Server frist it was one game mode and now it's change to ECNR and i know you all work aworn the clock to get this fix and things fix for that matter so again i say no Thank You Guys beucase with out you with out God's Son Jesus Christ you both would not even know how to do any of this all thanks gose to them frist then to you both please try to unstain this from my point of voat ty b XoXo

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 03:40:45 pm »
Hope you find someone soon! Can't wait till 1.5 ECNR FOR LIFE :)
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Chito

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
    • ChitoBeatz
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 12:04:18 am »
i figured as much, this is sad, not because they were demoted but because you never know what the person is going through theres a lack of communication on their part to advise anyone in the team of what the reason of their inactivity is. Hope to see things heading north!

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 12:26:08 pm »
i hope you will find suitable replacements for them
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!

Offline Underated

• Soldier of the ERR
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 12:02:59 am »
It is sad to see these demotions, during the time they were active they were great administrators.
I know you guys will find trust-worthy admins, with the ability to obtain and preserve activity.
I hope we can still see them around sometimes, even if they can't be around all the time, it would be great to talk to them again and see how they're doing.