April 20, 2024, 02:36:32 am

Author Topic: Official WrestleMania 29 Match card and predictions  (Read 6854 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Official WrestleMania 29 Match card and predictions
« on: March 27, 2013, 12:04:55 pm »

This is the official match card of WrestleMania. Note all the matches written here may not come in the order they come out in during the event

1 on 1 match
Fandago VS Chris Jericho

I think Chris Jericho is gonna win, I am only saying that because I haven't seen everything Fandango is capable of, Another reason I predict Chris to win is because well.... I am rooting for him

World Heavy Weight ChampionShip match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

I Just predict that Zeb Colter will cause a distracting letting Jack Swagger pick up the victory
I don't like Jack, But I can see this happening.

WWE Tag Team ChampionShip Match
KANE and Daniel Bryan(Team Hell No) VS Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston

I think KANE and Daniel Bryan are gonna win with the accidental help from AJ, And I predict the next night after, Dolph is gonna blame AJ for the loss and something is gonna be said that may get Big E Langston to face Dolph Ziggler in a 1 on 1 match, Might mean Big E will turn baby face for a while

3 on 3 Tag Team match
Sheamus, Randy Orton and the Big Show VS The Shield

I think Sheamus and Randy Orton and Big show are gonna win.

The way I see it ending is Sheamus setting up for the Brogue Kick connecting on Roman Reins, And Roman Goes Towards Big Show And Big Show does the knock out punch, And Reins turns around Stumbling and gets hit with an RKO. And Thats the way I predict the match to end

1 on 1 Match
Ryback VS Mark Henry

Since Ryback is still undefeated in 1 on 1 competition. I see Ryback winning.
I see him doing the Meat Hook, And Shell Shocking his way to Victory

No Holds Barred Match
Triple H VS Brock Lesnar

Now in this match, ANYTHING GOES. I predict Triple H will win when Paul Hayman try's to Slide a Steal Chair to Brock, Stephanie Comes out and corners Paul, And brock tries to go after Stephanie, Triple H see's that and just beats the holy Hell out of Brock and Ending the match with a Sledge Hammer to the gut and fallowed by a Pedigree.

WWE ChampionShip Match
John Cena VS The Rock

I am a fan of Both, But I see John Cena Beating The Rock Either by Pin fall or submission.
But I am sure John Cena will pick up the victory.

1 on 1 match
The Undertaker VS CM Punk

Now this match is probably the most must see match of this even because everyone every year is on the edge of there seats wondering "Is this gonna be the last time we see the undertaker" Since Undertaker said he was gonna hang up his boots once the streak has been broken. I predict even though Undertaker is physically in bad health that He is still gonna extend the streak in memory of the Late Paul Bearer. I think CM Punk is gonna try everything he can to beat The Undertaker, But Undertaker will just keep kicking out of everything Punk dishes out. So therefore I predict Undertaker will win, And maybe this will be the last time the streak gets extended until Next year it might be ended.

That's all the matches for now, Idk if WWE will announce anymore, But there are possibilities of matches like

The Funkadactyls VS The Bella Twins
and
The Miz VS Wade Barret for the IC ChampionShip.

But who knows.

So those are my predictions for each match, What do you guys predict? Do you predict the opposite of what I do? Let me know

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Underated

• Soldier of the ERR
    • View Profile
Re: Official WrestleMania 29 Match card and predictions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 12:54:38 pm »
Nice predictions.
But a lot of them would be to predictable ironically lol.
They would be repeating that storyline with AJ if that happens, they did it last year with Daniel Bryan.

I'll give you my predictions:

Fandango vs Chris Jericho:

I too am rooting for Jericho, but Jericho is mainly there to put people over, so maybe an outside interference or a ref bump leading to Fandango hitting Jericho with a chair or something.
I doubt he will win cleanly but I predict he will win.

Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger:

I can see Alberto winning because there needs to be a face World Champion for Ziggler to cash in his MITB contract,which I see him doing at Wrestlemania, although I don't know how they could work that in, unless they leave the World Title match from the usual 1st match, to after the tag title match.

Kane and Daniel Bryan vs Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler:

I think this is a tough one to call:
If Ziggler's gonna cash in then I can see Kane and Bryan picking up the victory, but if he doesn't I think this is an open match that either team could win.

Sheamus, Randy Orton and Big Show vs The Shield.

I definitely predict that Sheamus, Orton and Show will win(although I hope not) resulting in an inevitable Big Show face turn, no matter which way the match goes I think Show will turn face,they're already pushing it but he's more of a tweener at the moment.
I like the ending you predicted, it would  be a great way to end the match.

Henry vs Ryback:

Again I agree Aaron, I can see Ryback winning that.
I've nothing more to add lol.

HHH vs Brock Lesnar:

There are two reasons HHH will win:
1. He will get his win back from Summerslam.
2.This isn't his last match, maybe his last match for a while, but he won't it won't be his last match ever.
Again I like the ending Aaron.

Cena vs The Rock:

Cena, like HHH, will get his win back, Rock is gonna fuck off again as usual, and Cena will get his '''Redemption'.

Undertaker vs CM Punk:

I don't see the streak ending this year, but if it did, Punk would be the perfect man for the job.
This will be an amazing match, that's one thing for certain.

I can't wait, this is shaping up to be the best Wrestlemania in years.