March 28, 2024, 12:02:50 pm

Author Topic: Newtown Connecticut Conspricy Fraud  (Read 6713 times)

Offline Kelvin_Campe

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Newtown Connecticut Conspricy Fraud
« on: February 07, 2013, 04:05:09 am »
on Dec 14th of last year Adam Peter Lanza (20) shot up a small town community school using a standard issued Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle and 2 Semi-Auto Handguns (Make and Model are unlisted) based upon the report Adam was wearing body armor and managed to Kill 20 students no older then 7 and 7 teachers including the elementry school princaple and himself. Now here's the kicker and the part that makes me believed it was all staged: NBC recently interviewed one of the fathers of the victims shortly after the attack occured. Watch very very carefully as the camera pans to him and the look of his face as hes talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMINqFGNr-w&l

if you could not catch it in time during the whole speech hes smirking and right at the begining when the camera panned to him he looked down with a huge grin on his face. let alone hes not even showing any signs of symphony or even when he mentions another death in the family. Mind you in the interview hes the father of one of the 6 Yo's ponounced dead on the list of the 20 kids.

Now heres the next kicker:

Webpages all over the net were created as relief programs for these victims however some sites were created within hours if not days BEFORE THE SHOOTING OCCURED:

http://www.youcaring.com/blog/post/2012/12/14/Holiday-Fundraiser-for-Newtown-Students.aspx

Date posted: 14. December 2012 06:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zIqECeXlFdY

The only problem is the page was created on December 10, 2012 ? three days before Soto was killed.

People are claiming this as a glitch in Facebooks fault however how do more sites have the same glitch?

now how is it possible for over 4 websites to have the same "glitch"

not even ECNR has a glitch like that on its forums.

state your opinions or more information if you want to
I am the eye in the sky I am always watching

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Newtown Connecticut Conspricy Fraud
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 06:01:59 pm »
The "parents" interviewed were hired actors. They made a major error with this family in particular. After announcing their little girl dead, they included her in the family picture with Obama. Several actual parents of the victims were ignored by the mainstream media and were refused air time.

This was an orchestrated plot in order for the Second Amendment to be abolished. Unfortunately, it's working.

(Topic Moved to appropriate board)

Ian

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 07:59:42 pm »
I made an account for this.

A video by TheAmazingAtheist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snViuRNT5Jk

This video debunks every conspiracy theory on the Sandy Hook shooting, but, if you want to see just the parts you guys mentioned, I'll tell you.
Hired Actors Debunk: 3:16 - 6:36.
Facebook "Glitch" debunk: 15:08 - 16:37.

Maybe I shouldn't post in this board, considering I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest, I just find it incredibly disgusting how there are people who think that this was a giant scheme.

Well, then, see you in the near future, maybe!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 11:53:17 pm by Ian »

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 12:25:13 am »
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. There basically trying to take the 2nd amendment away  from America because of the Sandy hook, and the Colorado shooting all because of what these sycophants did. Others who have guns did nothing wrong, and they have to suffer because of this, now that's bullshit. Bear with me, there are other ways to kill people. Clubs, Hammers, bottles take the lives of nearly 600 people in America, while knives caused the deaths of  1897 people in 2008. So then why don't they take objects away? Yes, i know guns are the leading death in the US, but still that doesn't stop people from killing people in mass crowds.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Ian

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 12:35:08 am »
And I agree that guns shouldn't be ilegal! Remember prohibition? And, right now, the war on drugs!
If we banned guns, I'm pretty sure ilegal gun trades would go up, and gangs would just kill each other over it, and they would also gain quite a lot of money. I think it SHOULD be regulated, though, so that psychopaths don't have access to them.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:36:43 am by Ian »