April 20, 2024, 02:52:25 pm

Author Topic: About bought vehicles!  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
About bought vehicles!
« on: January 28, 2013, 04:48:05 pm »
Well, let me start off saying, when I had been playing on the server during my holidays around and before Decemeber, I had bought 5 Autobahn vehicles. I had them for over a month, because car jackers were unable to steal them. Well, of coarse they were, my vehicles disappeared with me!
Point is, this was just like owning a store bought vehicle, bought with ingame cash!

Some of you might disagree, saying you'd be unable to keep a bought vehicle. Well, you shouldn't be, if it's almost equal to having a store bought vehicle. That kills the piint in having a store at all. Plus, some of us who've played here since the actual start never had a problem having it the way it was, and that wasn't a short amount of time. I think it was all fair.

That's not all though, folks. I'm pretty sure we had a bug (or do we still?) with bought vehicles disappearing when any random player leaves the server, instead of disappearing with it's actual owner. Making so vehicles don't disappear at all will fix it, while letting car jackers get back to their work, and keeping things all fair and square.

Now, an actual suggestion that can be used with the above one: Car Safe-Keeping Garage or something similar! It can even be a business!

As a business:
          Players are able to put their bought vehicle into a garage for around $250,000. This fee will make their vehicles be put into the business garage when the player leaves, and can expire around, every GMX perhaps? The business is rob-able, it'll give the robber a random vehicle out of the many it has in it. When the owner if the stolen vehicle gets back on the server, they can receive a notification about the fact. The business owner would get around $50,000 for every vehicle it gets for safe-keeping, whether on the server or not, and a fixed or random sum of money every week or so.

You probably have a pretty good image of how it can be kept as a non-business, so I'll skip on writing it down here! Let me know what you peeps think. :)

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
Re: About bought vehicles!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 05:51:05 pm »
Agreed with the entire post.
Playing carjacker just isn't fun anymore!

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
Re: About bought vehicles!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 07:42:17 am »
agree, although i think that there must be a option to store 1 of your vehicles
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!