April 20, 2024, 12:21:47 pm

Author Topic: Christmas Update  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
Christmas Update
« on: December 24, 2013, 08:53:59 pm »
First of all i'd like to say Merry Christmas to you all! Just wanted to make a quick update to assure you I am still alive and actually bothering with this Project (Which i am!). Progress has been going smoothly with many other features being added over the last month or so. Also a lot of refinement is being done on completed features to make sure they are working 100% and look appealing and absolutely awesome. Unfortunately I will have to say that FGRPG will not see a 2013 release date but if everything goes to plan we are looking at a 1st quarter release next year. I will of course try my best to get it out as soon as possible. However January will be busy for me with two assignments and an exam but i'm sure I can squeeze in some work. Plus the support from Enigma and WatakiWatako(Shock horror) has been amazing and I wouldn't have got nearly as far without them.

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas to everybody!

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Update
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 11:07:57 pm »
So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun.
Look to the future now, it's only just begunnnn!

It's Chrissstttmaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! :D

I think I can speak on behalf of all of the community when I say that we're truly grateful for all of the hard work you've been putting in. It'll be worth it in the end when the russians move in, the dmer's drive the general population away, the hackers rip everybody limb fr.. Anyways! We've waited over a year for the release, so there's no harm waiting another couple of months!

Enjoy the break, and merry christmas ya filthy animal.

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Update
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 03:11:13 pm »
So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun.
Look to the future now, it's only just begunnnn!

It's Chrissstttmaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! :D

I think I can speak on behalf of all of the community when I say that we're truly grateful for all of the hard work you've been putting in. It'll be worth it in the end when the russians move in, the dmer's drive the general population away, the hackers rip everybody limb fr.. Anyways! We've waited over a yeartwo years for the release, so there's no harm waiting another couple of monthsyears!

Enjoy the break, and merry christmas ya filthy animal.
And don't forget to celebrate Kwanzaa 2k14.